- by Justin Case, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't work at all... just crashs youtube wont let it skip songs and keeps playlists from being able to change to the next song... also you cant pause or resume playback... if you do youtube implodes and is non responsive although the music keeps playing whether you like it or not!!!
- by bsapple, 9 months agoRated 1 out of 5Cause a lot of issues in pausing and unpausing video, which has already been raised on github.
I suppect it has something to do with Enhancer for Youtube, but I cannot really provide the details.
- by dhillsman2, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5It ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT WORK AT ALL. It *USED*too,but has not for over 4 months now,I created this account to say how useless it is now.If I could give a Zero I would. Totally useless.
- by Animebryan, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't work! Still stops the video! Still have to manually open the tab just to restart it! Needs to be disabled completely!!!
Also, if I try to pause the video manually, it just keeps on playing, even though the Pause button changes into the Play button like normal.
- by ЯромиR, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Just stopped working... Developer seems doesn't care at all, no response to multiple reports, while some updates were released (last update 2 months ago)
Changed rating to single star with attempt to attract developer's attention.
[...Excellent tool against the most annoying completely useless and healthy-head unimaginable "service" from nasty ignorant YouTube ball-heads! ( still can't even imagine what the shit they've been meaning with this "care"??? Click_baiting? on their own?)
Unfortunately sometimes your extension stops working on YT playlists playing in background tabs.
Anyway, THANK YOU very much for your work - you save my nerves health!]
- by Firefox user 13552796, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Sadly, this add-on is outright non-functional for me, and even goes as far as to do the exact opposite of what it's supposed to do. Yes, with this extension installed, EVERY video stops autoplay.
Thanks for nothing.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoSorry to hear you are having problems with my extension, but what you are describing is simply impossible to happen with the code in my extension. The reason of your problems lies elsewhere.