- Rated 5 out of 5by Mozifox_1978, 2 days agoThis add-on is still working on my Firefox now(Feb~Dec-2023).
On some version of Firefox, You must maybe settings(Option or "about:config").
Please read more about this add-on page.
After add this Extension, YouTube Videos became not pause. Thanks!
If playlist still pauses, some settings may be incorrect.
First make sure the version is "0.9.2".
In some versions, turning on the permission switches of accessing youtube.com for may work (Manage Extensions).
The developer's email is presenting on the ADD-ONS' page now.
Take a good look.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Well_Spoken, 14 days agoThe YouTube Auto Pause Blocker was installed and the media.hardwaremediakeys &
dom.media.mediasession keys were set to enabled as directed.
The YouTube "Video paused. Continue watching?" box opens and stops the music. This add-on is not worked as listed.
The developer lawfx states: If you have any problems, don't hesitate to drop me an email. However, no email address appears to be listed. Requesting assistance on this, please.
Firefox version: 119.0.1
- Rated 1 out of 5by LeSeule, a month agoDoes not work on YouTube anymore ... hope this will be patched as it was great before.
I give a s*** on YouTuber. Work something useful and earn your money with regular work as we have missing thousands or persons in real life.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Jepajee, a month agoThe extension stops pausing but not the prompt that asks do I want to continue to play a video. When the prompt appears and I click on 'yes', after that the video controls don't work anymore. I have to refresh the page to get them work again.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13866330, 2 months agoDidn't let me pause at first but after reinstalling and refreshing it does now. Will report
back if I find it doesn't work.
It was annoying me that Youtube kept doing the are you still watching pause after ONE video on auto play. Like calm down AI I just ticked this thing on, give it an hour or 2 geez.