- Rated 2 out of 5by antishooter, 2 months agoOn the mobile (Android) it causes Youtube comments in Shorts not to be clickable / openable anymore. Has to be fixed. Will be disabled until fixed. Otherwise great plugin.
- Rated 1 out of 5by march11934, 3 months agoCheck Mozilla support.
Access your data for all websites
The extension could read the content of any web page you visit, as well as data you enter into those web pages, such as usernames and passwords.
- Rated 1 out of 5by StrataErrata, 4 months agoAlthough being featured for Android, it doesn't work there.
Asking for access to all websites is too broad, considering only YouTube would be required.
We need a replacement for this for Android.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Damon-William-Tellegen, 5 months agoFor me I set this to 1080HD and every time it came up 1080HD which it never did before. But then I noticed I use Logitech options for the mouse gestures just skip back and it stopped working after checking around about config it wasn't that I disabled the extension and immediately all the keyboard shortcuts and gestures started working again and this was every website not just YouTube and it wasn't video related it was anything with the text form. Thought this was kick ass! even though the autoplay thing doesn't work oor drop down menu or any of the other settings work but it does set it to the highest resolution I've ever had. What's done install I'd rather have shortcuts I don't get it but it is what it is thanks anyway
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17895034, 5 months agoThis addon is a major security issue requiring access to data for ALL websites instead of just youtube. Dont trust it as there is absolutely no reason for that. Theres enhancer for youtube which does the same thing and more and only needs access to data on youtube in order to function correctly. Avoid!