- Rated 4 out of 5by Dreamliner, 2 months agoIt has only one issue: when playing the next video in a playlist for some reason causes the window to scroll down which leaves the top of the video hidden. This is not a minor issue and that's very unfortunate because this extension would be perfect otherwise.
Workaround by commenting the scrollTo function in ythd.js and disabling auto-update.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Usuário FF 17151627, 6 months agoEstá extensão é muito boa, pena que não está recebendo atualização. Bem que podia ter a melhoria no aspecto de resolução de tela para se adequar ao Firefox para Android, se possível receber novas funções e também opções de escolher o idioma de localidade do usuário na extensão, que nem os concorrentes 'Enhancer for Youtube™' e 'ImprovedTube!' .
- Rated 4 out of 5by code4charity, 8 months agoan issue with autoHD extensions is, user's are greedy for more Pixels, even if they dont have a screen that is good enough. Thus the electricity for it need not be spent either and the highest resolution can usually be locked/hidden (Also, Youtube usually choses the biggest resolution that fits already by now?)
Hi Baris Derin! are you still at this? =)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Noober, 8 months agoVideos on Youtube autoplay. I tried to turn off the autoplaying, so I went to your addon's Settings, but those two options have wrong font size and the field to tick in is hidden because the scale of the font makes the option hide itself too far in the right side of the Settings dropdown box. Fix the scale of the menus please because some autoplay settings' buttons are unavailable.
- Rated 4 out of 5by kurokubi, a year agoTbh, this add-on isn't very useful anymore purely for the fact that website version of youtube now does everything this add-on does. I'm giving it four stars because it is extremely useful and convenient had youtube not updated to do similar/the same things. The only thing that this add-on does that youtube does not is that this changes a videos ratio/size to be smaller so it appears clearer/higher resolution. A lot of negative reviews complain that it causes videos to be stuck as a small box in the corner of the screen or that it makes the video unable to go full screen. What they probably did and ont realize is that they set the resolution for the add-on to 2440p(4k) and tried to watch a video that's highest resolution is only 480p-720p. The add-on can't upscale the video's quality and magically add 8,294,400 pixels of detail and information it neither had nor was even programmed to find and jigsaw together onto however many frames-per-second in real-time in the first place either... especially not for free.
- Rated 4 out of 5by omano, a year agoI like this extension but something I would like to see improved is the full page option for the Youtube player, I use a 16/10 (1680x1050) resolution, and when using this option, the player doesn't properly fit in the page, and going fullscreen with this option is not correct either as the Youtube header stays on top on the fullscreened player/video. Overall it is still great extension.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Winderly, a year agoi have the youtube+firefox bug combo where the sound volume always is maxed out no matter what. i have tried a few add-ons before and this is the only which manages to actually have an effect on youtube videos volume. By setting the plugin volume at 10 % i obtained my wanted youtube volume (which is different as it is 44 %). i intend to up the note to 5 stars if somehow, someday the add-on volume happens to match with the actual volume result.