- Rated 1 out of 5by Greg Palmer, 2 months agoThis has worked for me in the past with intermittent issues setting the playback speed. The September update completely broke it for me. I am using this with Firefox on Android.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Whatnah78, 2 months agoThis extension no longer works!!!! No sure what broke it but no matter what I do I cannot get it to work. Some days it would work but then after closing Firefox then opening back up again it would just be broken...
- Rated 1 out of 5by Viacheslav, 2 months agoBefore September 2023 this extension worked a most of time normally (but occasionally i saw YouTube in wrong resolution - i closed Firefox and stopped it forcefully via operating system settings and started again - the extension worked again). After a middle of September the extension totally not working. When i open Firefox menu and Extensions submenu and tap to YouTube High Definition extension - nothing opens! Reinstall extension did not help, reinstall Firefox, reboot and reinstall Firefox - did not help (Google Pixel 4a, Android 13)
- Rated 1 out of 5by Justin Baits, 2 months agoThe last update broke a lot of functionality. Defaulting to 1.5x playback speed does not work. Quality settings are inconsistent. Used to be great but no longer does the things it should.
- Rated 1 out of 5by march11934, 6 months agoCheck Mozilla support.
Access your data for all websites
The extension could read the content of any web page you visit, as well as data you enter into those web pages, such as usernames and passwords.
- Rated 1 out of 5by StrataErrata, 6 months agoAlthough being featured for Android, it doesn't work there.
Asking for access to all websites is too broad, considering only YouTube would be required.
We need a replacement for this for Android.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17895034, 7 months agoThis addon is a major security issue requiring access to data for ALL websites instead of just youtube. Dont trust it as there is absolutely no reason for that. Theres enhancer for youtube which does the same thing and more and only needs access to data on youtube in order to function correctly. Avoid!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15037318, 10 months ago---TO THE DEVELOPER:
The Auto Pause feature for playlist does not work at all!
Here are all my settings:
Set to: 4K 2160p
Set to: Expand
Set to: Normal
Set to: 50
Both options set to: Auto Pause
Option set to: Auto Pause
---Auto Subtitles/Closed Captions (CC)
Option set to: Default
Example? Try "The Winner Takes It All ABBA (Piano Cover) Ulrika A. Rosén, piano. - YouTube" at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-jGwK8qxBU&list=RDNN4iln3hHcc&index=1
Thanks to the developer for this add-on.
Hopefully, you will be to sort out why the auto pause does not work with a playlist.