- Rated 2 out of 5by Ronny, 2 years agoIt plays audio only few a seconds and the video reloads continously
- Rated 3 out of 5by LezBoyd, 2 years agoIt works and does what is advertised. That is its strength and weakness. By that I mean, what I choose to do (audio only or audio+video) is applied universally across YouTube.
However, given that YouTube is a varied platform in terms of content, it would have been great if there was an option to apply this setting on a channel-wise basis.
I am subscribed to certain science shows that require audio+video, and certain podcasts where I don't really need video and audio-only would do. Hence, it would have been great if I could configure these podcasts as audio-only and the science shows as Audio+Video.
Given that this extension hasn't been updated in 2 years, I have little hope that this will happen. But still, putting it out there.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14097549, 2 years agoRealmente diminui o processamento de CPU, uso de memória e rede. Dependendo da qualidade, chegou a 50% de melhora em CPU. Em rede houveram melhoras significativas, porém em memória RAM não chegou a ser muito expressivo (136 Mb).
- Rated 2 out of 5by theSdev, 2 years agoAfter playing a few videos it starts to cause unwanted reloads
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16255010, 2 years agoGreat! Particularly useful for long videos where you only see one person talking non-stop, with no other images, illustrations, graphs or anything useful to see.
I just stumbled on a video like that, and remembered I saw this extension. Installed it immediately.
- Rated 4 out of 5by HatMann, 2 years agoVery good but I think it would be a good idea to have this work only in current tab/window, for example if you were to watch a video while playing music in the background, you should be able to have video turned ON for one of them and OFF on the other one.