- Rated 2 out of 5by Rage the Beast, 3 months agoIt's broken. It hangs there & stops, then displays an error:
"An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID: eB1k9xBeb2SgyqBO)"
I am sad. Really enjoyed this add-on while it lasted.
- Rated 2 out of 5by gundamgenesis, 4 months agoLe doy dos estrellas pero en si no puedo decir que no funciona, simplemente que el complemento entra en conflicto con el ublock origin, espero que se comuniquen entre ambos desarrolladores y puedan solucionar este problema
- Rated 2 out of 5by emerex, a year agoIt technically works if you want to listen to a single video and pick videos manually, but playlists start repeating the same video after a while, even if single video loop is off
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 11809630, 2 years agoI love the idea. Everyone should use one of these if they just want to listen to music.
BUT, on my computers, the music stops mostly at the beginning of a new track i have the «You've got an error, please reboot (ID playing : KBXAos7i0JzOdjYD) » thingy, and it doesn't go away.
And very often when i don't have the previous error, the track is played twice or more, which is a little bit annoying.
Please fix those :-(
- Rated 2 out of 5by robbi73, 2 years agoNon male. Sarebbe bello se dopo la commutazione da video ad audio (o viceversa) la riproduzione non ripartisse dall'inizio ma riprendesse esattamente dalla precedente timeline.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17150518, 2 years agoWhile it technically works (as in you can press the button and it starts streaming only audio), it works globally. So you can't listen to audio in one tab and a video in another.
- Rated 2 out of 5by foxitron2389, 2 years agoSo here is why I do not like it. For some reason it does not work when in a playlist and auto-play traverses to the next video. It always gets stuck on my version of Firefox (Mac OS - ARM - Firefox 94). Otherwise it works great mind you, but this was my main use case for this, so I am personally disappointed.
- Rated 2 out of 5by chimmuru, 3 years agoWorks well for the first hour or so, afterwards it either auto refresh the page or it loads the audio really slowly. On 80.0 Firefox. Tried visiting other site to see if it's my connection, it's not.