- by Firefox user 11809630, a month agoRated 2 out of 5I love the idea. Everyone should use one of these if they just want to listen to music.
BUT, on my computers, the music stops mostly at the beginning of a new track i have the «You've got an error, please reboot (ID playing : KBXAos7i0JzOdjYD) » thingy, and it doesn't go away.
And very often when i don't have the previous error, the track is played twice or more, which is a little bit annoying.
Please fix those :-(
- by robbi73, 2 months agoRated 2 out of 5Non male. Sarebbe bello se dopo la commutazione da video ad audio (o viceversa) la riproduzione non ripartisse dall'inizio ma riprendesse esattamente dalla precedente timeline.
- by Firefox user 17150518, 4 months agoRated 2 out of 5While it technically works (as in you can press the button and it starts streaming only audio), it works globally. So you can't listen to audio in one tab and a video in another.
- by foxitron2389, 6 months agoRated 2 out of 5So here is why I do not like it. For some reason it does not work when in a playlist and auto-play traverses to the next video. It always gets stuck on my version of Firefox (Mac OS - ARM - Firefox 94). Otherwise it works great mind you, but this was my main use case for this, so I am personally disappointed.
- by chimmuru, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Works well for the first hour or so, afterwards it either auto refresh the page or it loads the audio really slowly. On 80.0 Firefox. Tried visiting other site to see if it's my connection, it's not.