- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13395679, a year agoDie Radio-App ist an und für sich sehr, sehr gut. Doch leider laufen einige Regionalsender - obwohl sie gelistet sind - nicht! Z.B. Radio Bochum, WDR2, WDR 1Live etc. Gerade meine Regionalsender werden nicht abgespielt. Warum?
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 6219164, a year agoThis add-on has promise but needs a few important improvements.
#1) Have the app self-report links that go down and self-remove channels from the list that are broken.
#2) A daily update of active and removed channels file pushed to the add-on daily or weekly would be great.
#3) Can you add a way to remove countries from the list so you can get to channels in your own country? Otherwise the list is so large you can't find what you want.
#4) Add a state list or a search bar for quickly finding channels.
- Rated 2 out of 5by shay, 2 years agohas non of the Kan radio stations, the main stations of the Israeli brodcast authority
- Rated 2 out of 5by USER-EXPERIENCEONLY, 2 years ago9-22: same problem it's ALWAYS had. You have to constantly reinstall it to get it to connect to your stations. If you change vpns or you change most anything it will no longer connect. Stations are purposely blocking connections from this addon and the addon can do NOTHING to stop this. So get ready for 10 minutes remove and reinstall each time you want to listen to your favorite station. What a joke.
6-2022; somewhat faster but still painfully slow to load. frequently blocked by either the station or network firewalls or the app itself. only works about 30% of the time.
there are NO good radio addons and why ffox recommends this is beyond me. slow to load, gui unresponsive, many blocks based on ip, browser, station manager did not get laid, etc etc. Why list stations that block users? across multiple IPs whether foreign or domestic.
update 2-13-22: If mozilla recommends this, their standards must be pretty low. VERY SLOW to load often takes a minute or longer if it even loads. Stations cut out regularily, CPU intensive subject to cutouts when doing other tasks. Search is SLOWWWW and often incomplete-cannot find the stations you previously used.
None of the radio add ons are any good. No surprise there, dealing with script kiddies mostly. Their latest update made it much worse, much slower with a lot of junk features like an equalizer that really doesn't work, add to favorites that does not work. Another junk addon, what else is new.
10-3-21: dangerous extension: hacked my desktop firefox (latest). Now FF opens TWO instances when opening and was directing one of them to the worldwide radio website. When I disabled the extension no redirection but still ffox opening two windows automatically, bad ext. screws up your firefox
2-7-21: Still flaky and hard to use. GUI is slow and unresponsive, very hard to navigate and search radio station. Many stations don't work and you have to try them each, a waste of time. Breaks connection frequently and sometimes cannot be reestablished. Slow startup. Looking for something better. They have the right idea with poor implementation and gui.
Extremely Flakey. Disconnects often. Many stations simply do not work. Starting it often breaks your net connection. Slow to startup, flakey interface Once you get a good station though if it does not disconnect by itself, good to listen.
I think it's also spyware.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Lotus_Priest, 2 years agoWhen it works, it's awesome. But there are numerous issues --
1) Many feeds just stop working -- since no error is output, the user is clueless why
2) Had stopped working for me in v.73 of FireFox even though it continued to remain operational in a browser derived from FF base - BitTube
3) Would appreciate if pre-Quantum versions were shared for use with PaleMoon -- couldn't find them anywhere
4) The Google Web-Store link which is shared in the description - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/worldwide-radio/ofncbjjbfchlegacifnndkkbdoaedcof - is a dead link.
5) The link which is valid on the Google Web-Store lists the author as https://veganregime.com/ -- which is also a dead link -- and has been reported there, too.
Get your act, together, Oleksandr. Don't rest on your laurels. Just because you won the 3rd place in the FF Quantum extensions competition don't become complacent.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 12748073, 2 years agoRadyo çalmasa bile işlemci kullanımı sıfır olmuyor.
- Rated 2 out of 5by HELPINGREVIEWZ, 3 years agook took a LONG time to download and install, several minutes. Not good. Will report back after I have used it.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13645050, 3 years agoCan't figure it out! I can get radio from all over ,but local stations load ,but there is never any sound or music.When I get a random foreign station, I can not turn it off! Can not find a tutorial any where.What do the icons mean ?What does shuffle play mean or do ??. This is clever ,but I need some help making it work ,thanks
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15830677, 3 years agoZpočátku super! Po nějaké době mi rádio přestalo hrát, nevím proč :-(. Nepomohlo ani odinstalovat ho a znovu nainstalovat. Takže rádio sice skvělý, ale nehraje, takže mi je k ničemu. Faktem je, že netuším, zda je chyba v aplikaci nebo v prohlížeči:-(
- Rated 2 out of 5by moz, 3 years agoВоспроизведение через некоторое время прекращается (5-10 мин) независимо от станции
- Rated 2 out of 5by Juanka Hula, 5 years ago6 months have passed since you promised to allow users to put their own urls for radios. Many many updates has been made since then sadly the feature is nowhere to be seen. D=
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14023753, 5 years agoSo, I'm interested in the radio add-on. But, I'm not giving this add-on the privileges it seems to want. Sorry, there's no good explanation why an internet radio add-on needs to access my data for all websites or access browser activity during navigation. Sorry.