- Rated 5 out of 5by Shivanshu, a month agoAMAZING, WONDERFUL AND EXTRAORDINARY!! GOT EXACTLY THE THING I WAS SEARCHING FOR MANY HOURS.
CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH. MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS! LOVE YOU, THANKS!!!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 18133857, a month agoA great product asking for to many permissions. Most insulting are:
1. Can exchange my msgs with other programs? Why would a program share what I do with anyone other than the program. Even, maybe for free, my profile (email and username)...? With my permission.... Maybe . But what messages and from and to where.
2. Can modify my browser's history?
How in the "Net" are you gone trick me to become "The Enemy of the State" when I see how you profile a "person of interest". I need to opt out that whole thing.
3. Access data for all websites?
Data is considered usernames, passwords, websites entered and exited from any website (use) and all cookies involved. WTH!
I love this product, but it is asking way to much. If Experian got hacked, what's not to stop this app from getting hacked. I give you a courtesy by swinging w me on my phone. You know when I'm using the app and what I'm doing. But your third party relationships to gossip/sale my actions is way too much comfort than any app should have with me. I have a whole human family that can do that. And for that I'm out (as the Sharks would say).
But please circle back once you've fixed those permissions. Like I said great product.