Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* “Minimal URL” is now able to remove unneeded MSDN’s middle URL parts regardless of their number.
* Added support for eBay in the “Minimal URL” feature.
* Added “Domain of the site (no suffix)” item to the “Copy” submenu.
* Added “Remove hash (anchor)” menu item that allows to remove URL part after the first `#` character inclusive without reloading the page.
* Added “Canonical URL” menu item that allows to go to the URL specified in `LINK rel="canonical"` HTML element of the page.
* Added “Minimal URL” menu item that allows to go to a minimal working URL (without unneeded parts like page title duplicated in the URL just for SEO purposes) for pages of some sites (currently supported are MSDN, Amazon, and Intel’s ARK).
* Added “Copy” submenu that allows to copy page title, first-level heading (including alt texts of images it contains), page URL, or site’s domain to clipboard.
* Added “Open in private window” menu item to open current page in a private window.
* Dropped support for Firefox versions older than 23.
* Updated icon of the "Browser’s start page" menu item.
* Internal improvements.
* Dropped support for Firefox of versions older than 12.
Changes of v1.2.7 compared with v1.2.6:
* It's now possible to open link menu-items of Home-button's context menu in new tab with middle click.
* New tabs are now opened right after (to the right of) current one (if it is enabled via corresponding browser pref).
* Scrolling to top of home page is now smooth/animated.
* Fixed: URL part is now added to parts' list in Home-button's context menu regardless of whether its decoding has been successfull (previously, part has been added only if it has been decoded successfully).
* Multiple internal improvements.
* Dropped support for Firefox of versions older than 10.
* Fixed: Context menu of the Home button did not display on some pages.
* Fixed v1.2.4 regression: URL parts in context menu of "Home" button have been displayed undecoded.
* Removed tooltip of "Home" button containing site domain and overlapping context menu in some cases.
* Minor improvements and polishing.
Changes of v1.2.4 compared with v1.2.3:
* "Forget the site" feature is now compatible with Firefox 18.
* Dropped support for Firefox 3.6.
* Added icons to context menu of Home button.
* Fixed: Home button was visually disabled for images.
* Some minor improvements.
* Nonlatin URL parts in home-button context-menu are now shown decoded.
* Added support for opening URL items of home-button context-menu in new tab or new window by using Ctrl or Shift key respectively.
* Dropped support for Firefox older than 3.6.
Changes in v1.2.1 compared with v1.1:
* It's now possible to use Alt+Home keyboard shortcut to go to home page. At that, modifier keys Ctrl and Shift work same way as when clicking "Home" button.
* If current page is already home page, then clicking button "Home" (or pressing appropriate keyboard shortcut) now scrolls the page to top.
* Added "Browser start-page" item to context menu of "Home" button. The item opens conventional home (start) page of browser.
* Fixed: items of context menu of "Home" button did not work if mouse button has been pressed on one item, and released — on another one.
* Small improvements of code.
* list of URL segments where each item is linked to appropriate parent URL;
* commands “Forget about the page” and “Forget about the site” (available in Firefox 3.0 and higher).