- Rated 4 out of 5by Lady Warmachine, 4 months agoWelp, Youtube are being crybabies again. Seems like they are blocking the whole player now if Ublock is active. Eagerly await Ublocks update so I won't won't be annoyed by youtube's garbo ads. Giving it 4 stars b/c youtube being crybabies isn't your fault. If their ads weren't so damn intrusive we probably wouldn't even need ad-blockers to begin with.
addition/edit: disregard. Just cleared and refreshed the filter list it's working without issue. Thank you for all you do.
- Rated 4 out of 5by SW, 4 months agoInstalled this and was working for a few hours then I got the Youtube pop-up. Changed a few things, cleared the cache, updated and tried again. Now it's working and I can watch Youtube without any pop-ups or limitations.
When I installed this, it was mentioned to add a filter which you can find the details on here:
Scroll down to Fix # 3.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 18116339, 4 months agoEs muy bueno y, no me había fallado , sin embargo Y0uTu3e me lo detecta y no permite reproducir videos sino quito el bloqueador, ojala puedan actualizarlo. Muchas gracias.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 12030568, 4 months agoYouTube is still blocking me from watching any videos. This just started happening today. I have also logged out and back in and tried restarting my browser. Deleted the cookie. I have reloaded the page over and over again, and it says I still have uBlock turned on.
- Rated 4 out of 5by lowzyyy, 4 months agoWorked until today when youtube blocks the whole player with black screen and message that "Ad blockers violate YouTube's Terms of Service" and there is no "X" to press to close it.
Edit: it's fixable by disabling adblocker, reloading the page until black screen disappear and then enable adblocker again
- Rated 4 out of 5by Jack S, 4 months agoIt worked great, up until today.
Now YouTube detects it, and gives a popup about using an ad-blocker.
Removing the element is bad, since it disables the mouse (since you have to close the popup).