- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15154749, 3 years agoThis add-on is also one of the reasons that I keep using Firefox. I used VimFx/Vimium before, but Tridactyl has a flawless experience regarding keybindings and total control of browsing experience over the keyboard.
- Rated 5 out of 5by john, 3 years agoI used to use saka keys before this, and this just blows it out of the water. ie., about 3x the functionality.
Being an emacs user the vim learning curve was pretty steep (> 20hrs), but it was well worth the effort.
Its also not perfect, and I don't know the logic behind why they have assigned the keys this way, I hope they will do a detailed documentation on that. Knowing the logic would have made remembering the keys easier. I hope they can create a pic of a keyboard with the keys so as to be able to remember visually and this would also help in rebinding keys which I use more with those that I don't want.
The ability to customize to my liking is a big selling point. And its just like bash aliases, you can create a tridactylrc file in your home and edit it easily and clearly. Just superb.
I would also really like to know in layman's terms clearly and in great detail about what kind of security vulnerability this extension and its advanced native option causes. The current explanations are not enough.
Thanks to the developers for this great extension.
- Rated 5 out of 5by olwenntaron, 3 years agoThis extension is the main reason I'm using Firefox. Thank you for this.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16130284, 3 years agoSuper quick, infinitely customizable, and a big step towards mouseless working
- Rated 5 out of 5by frikdt, 3 years agoThank you so much for this extension. I've been using pentadactyl for years until support for it eventually stopped. After that I tried a host of others such as saka-keys, vimfx etc. eventually settling on vimium; but none of these did the job the way pentadactyl used to. While Tridactyl may be missing a few features I got used to such as page marks and regex search, it seems to be much faster than I remember pentadactyl used to be, and its documentation is far neater and easier to browse. In my opinion, it's currently the best vim-like extension out there.
- Rated 5 out of 5by firefoxmmx, 3 years ago非常好用的VIM模拟插件，提供了大多数VIMPEROVOR的实现，历史信息管理、书签管理功能还没有找到。不过可以通过自定义命令绑定FF自己的历史管理和书签管理。 另外自定义搜索引擎功能还不知道怎么弄。 有知道的朋友吗？
- Rated 5 out of 5by Jeff Terrell, 3 years agoThis is a fantastic plugin for the power user familiar with Vim. Up your browsing game and keep your hands on the keyboard.