Rated 3.8 out of 5
3.8 Stars out of 5
- by igasho, a year agoRated 4 out of 5It seems good and promising!
Interestingly, you can directly write your own text and do instant translation, a feature not usually found in similar add-ons.
However, the UI need some improvements, most important of them being:
- make the translation window movable (drag & move)
- make translation window sizable or auto-sizable, i.e. to automatically adapt to the content.
- add option to show-up just the translated text and selectively hide all or some of the other elements like buttons, drop-down language lists et.c.
- by mnemonic, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Great job! Few improvements would be useful:
- Google Trnslator voice instead of a speech synthesizer,
- when translator button clicked (that one in browser UI) focus could be in search input,
- ESC key could close popup.