- Rated 5 out of 5by lala, 2 months ago5th aug. 2023 - Disabling DeepL in the options resolved the issue.
31th Jul. 2023 - It was a very useful addon until a few days ago. It was so convenient that I couldn't live without it. However, since a few days ago, using this add-on suddenly opened a translation site called DeepL without permission. It is heavy and uncomfortable now. What happened?
It was a very useful addon until a few days ago. It was so convenient that I couldn't live without it. However, since a few days ago, using this add-on suddenly opened a translation site called DeepL without permission. It is heavy and uncomfortable now. What happened?
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15834206, 2 months agoI dare to say, that this web extension is even better than Chrome native translation, as it doesn't interfere with the website activity, while in Chrome, especially with filling pages, it may cause the processing error. This web extension while being excellent, is shown below lower-quality "recommended" extensions, and while having full Android support, it is not available to be installed on a standard Firefox Android browser, being available only to Firefox Nightly users by a complicated procedure of collection import. To Mozilla developers - please, consider adding this extension to both your questionable and biased "recommended" category and to the standard Firefox Mobile version as well.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Felipe Facundes, 2 months agoHello my friend, the Opera browser lacks a good extension for translating pages, and your extension is simply the best ever developed for firefox. It would be great if you ported to opera's extension store, not to mention that some chromium based browsers also lack a good page translation extension.
- Rated 5 out of 5by suppe, 2 months agoIt does what it says in the tin and does so wonderfully. The new translate function built into Firefox feels really clunky and has a lot of translation errors, in comparison this extension doesn't get in your way whatsoever. 10/10
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17650961, 2 months agoJust easily the best one out there. Clean UI, doesnt open any extra tabs, fast and detects languages automatically.
The one by firefox might be entirely offline but you have to select the source language manually, it takes a while to translate and the UI for it is typical ugly firefox design, same as the Ctrl + F searchbar in firefox. There is no need for this thing to take up the entire width of the screen.
TWP does it clean and compact.