- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13340393, 5 days agoExcellent module, mais, je ne comprends pas pourquoi sur Twitter certains @ sont automatiquement traduits en "@DonaldTrump" !!! sans que je comprenne pourquoi.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17512644, 2 months agoPlease add an option to remove the patreon advertisement. I don't have the money to pay for addon stuff, let alone a subscription. Not to mention, it seems there's a post about the negative response, but the people who'd be leaving negative reviews don't even get to see it! Not really cool tbh
Edit: Apparently, removing the newer version doesn't let the people that already have it downloaded downgrade, I had to uninstall and reinstall to get back to .1 - that version's fine, if it stays like that that'd be good. Nice addon, please no ads, I use a adblocker for a reason. Will increase number of stars over time if the donation stuff stays unintrusive.
Edit 2: The small donation button on 9.5.4 is unintrusive and looks nice. Star count goes up! :)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17411074, 2 months agoamazing extension, i like its many customizable features and the option to translate only selected text which i find both to be very useful
i appreciate how deepl is a text translation option since it's my go-to translator, however i do wish it didn't need to open deepl in a new tab in order to translate stuff with it. that's my only issue with this though and it's something i can shrug off for the time being but i hope someday deepl translating can be made more convenient
Developer responseposted 2 months agoIf you keep the DeepL tab open, the next texts are translated without opening new ones, directly on the site.
Unfortunately it was the only way I managed to add DeepL.
Another alternative would be to allow the user to use their own API key, but I can't create an account on DeepL, it's not available in my country.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17409543, 3 months agoThis is the most user friendly translation option I've found for Firefox Mobile. If you have a fork of Firefox Android (such as Mull), you can add this to a custom collection to use it on your phone. I usually leave it disabled and, when I need something translated, turn it on to show the translation bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14805043, 3 months agoI really loved this add on until I enabled the always translate option and it decided to translate my name from Croatian to English, so now my name always appears as Echo instead of Jeka.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Marmot, 6 months agoThis is a great addon but recently it is having trouble translating Youtube live-chat. Only some of the words are translated. Twitch chat still works fine though. I'm on Windows 11, Firefox 99.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Careful, 6 months agoOnly because of this application began to actively use firefox. But recently stopped working on Windows 11 with Firefox 99.00. Developers, if you read my review, please fix the plugin, the languages are missing in the settings, reinstalling does not help.