- Rated 3 out of 5by Miimée, 4 months agoI've been using this extension for a long time, but since the last update, it often doesn't translate pages into French when I ask it to.
I have to shut down the plugin in Firefox then restart it to get it to work almost every time.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Soner Altıner, 9 months agoen.m.wikipedia.org sitesini Türkçe diline pek doğru çeviremiyor. Bunun dıșında Google Çeviri bağımsız olarak biraz daha geliștirilse veya DeepL seçeniği getirilse iyi olur. https://ufile.io/9i62ommx
- Rated 3 out of 5by FumbleFingers, a year agoI assume the translations are good. But the on-screen reader for the original English uses an amazingly good text-to-speech engine. MUCH better than the rubbishy voices in Pericles screen reader
- Rated 3 out of 5by RokeJulianLockhart, a year agoUnfortunately, if the extension is installed to Firefox Nightly for Android, it activates upon every page, without regard for the language of the page, and consequently presents a banner that must be manually removed.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Crash10X, a year ago1. On Desktop (Firefox): The checkbox "Always translate from *any language*" does not work for me. Even if checked, it does not translate automatically so I have to click the "Translate" button manually every time I open a site.
2. On Android (both Firefox Nightly & Mull): When you try to select "Yes" under the menu item "Automatically translate when clicking on a link that takes you to the same domain as the current site" then it stays on "No". So every time you open a new link on the same domain you have to tap "Translated" again. It works fine on desktop, so it must be a bug on the Android version.
3. On Android: The buttons of the bottom banner are confusing. When you click "Translated" then the blue text of "Original" should go white/black and not stay blue as well so it is clear that now the translated version is activated. Very confusing. It would be also very cool to implement automatic translation when you open a site without pressing the "Translated" button.
Other than that, great work, keep it up!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Thousand5512, a year agoBasically good and outstandingly convenience translation tool, which makes web pages readable in any language. However, suddenly pop-up translation window became quite annoying transparent one. I prefer the one shown in your screenshots. Is this an effect of Firefox update? I also prefer translation by deepL WITHOUT another tab opened, than transparent window. Thank you.