- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14893871, 2 days agoNo experience, down for maintenance they say
Developer responseposted a day agoIf you are having any problems, please create an issue on Github: https://github.com/FilipePS/Traduzir-paginas-web/issues
- Rated 1 out of 5by circcc, a month agoThe functionality is very good, but there are problems with the translation. If there are words with links in the sentence, the translation will be garbage. Other extensions do not.
for example, "Microsoft released '2022 Update(Link)' for 'Windows 11(Link)' operating system."
It is translate to "Microsoft는 2022 업데이트를 운영 체제 용 Windows 11 출시했습니다", meaning "Microsoft released 'Windows 11(Link)' for '2022 Update(Link)' operating system."
The cause is that it doesn't handle links properly.
- Rated 1 out of 5by unkown dude, a month agothe translations for japanese to english are all jumbled up and incorrect. I've seen other extensions do it better please fix
- Rated 1 out of 5by Scott , a month agoUsed to work. Used to be 5 stars.
Now it just opens a new tab for a pay translation site and doesn't even carry over the selected text. No translation, no google, no yandex. No need to open a new tab because it does that automatically--but then you will have to go back to the old tab, select the text AGAIN, copy it, go back to the new tab, paste it and then pay for translation.
Developer responseposted a month agoReinstall the extension and everything will work properly again.
- Rated 1 out of 5by netcat, 2 months agoThe setting "Never translate these languages" seems to have no effect on most german pages. I almost always see the Twp popup at the bottom (original -- translated). With the german pages excluded setting, I expected this popup to be supressed on most pages with exclusively german language.
Just annoying, as this addon unnecessarily occupies screen space most time !
The developer is obviously not willing or able to fix it.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Marmot, 4 months agoNot sure why, but Firefox seems a whole lot snappier while browsing since I got rid of this. Simple Translate extension will suffice until Mozilla's Firefox Translations is finally ready.
- Rated 1 out of 5by ovnis82, 7 months agoWhen you want to translate something half time, it's not translated inside a little frame (like it's set on the option plug) but a website (with publicity).
- Rated 1 out of 5by Lee, 7 months agoStarting with version 9.6, it no longer works on Android Firefox 68.11.0
So, I want to use version 9.5.4
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17544411, 8 months agoGenius developer! Everyone needs to buy new computers. Then everything will work. And imagine that there are people who have a computer since 2008. And it's impossible to update the browser because other developers are also geniuses.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Fer Castellanos, 8 months agoSimplemente dejó de funcionar, una pena porque era buenísima.
Developer responseposted 8 months agoEsto sucedió porque estás usando una versión anterior de Firefox. Actualice su navegador o espere la próxima versión de la extensión.