- Rated 5 out of 5by arfran, a month agoAfter switching from Vivaldi to Firefox I found myself in need of a translation feature, which Vivaldi has built-in. This add-on is actually better as it does not stop translating while scrolling down the page. The icon installs itself at the end of the address bar, right where one would expect it to be. In short, this is a great add-on for translating web pages..
- Rated 1 out of 5by circcc, a month agoThe functionality is very good, but there are problems with the translation. If there are words with links in the sentence, the translation will be garbage. Other extensions do not.
for example, "Microsoft released '2022 Update(Link)' for 'Windows 11(Link)' operating system."
It is translate to "Microsoft는 2022 업데이트를 운영 체제 용 Windows 11 출시했습니다", meaning "Microsoft released 'Windows 11(Link)' for '2022 Update(Link)' operating system."
The cause is that it doesn't handle links properly.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12246247, a month agoBy far the best translation extension, loads quickly and does not needlessly reload the page.
- Rated 1 out of 5by unkown dude, a month agothe translations for japanese to english are all jumbled up and incorrect. I've seen other extensions do it better please fix
- Rated 1 out of 5by Scott , a month agoUsed to work. Used to be 5 stars.
Now it just opens a new tab for a pay translation site and doesn't even carry over the selected text. No translation, no google, no yandex. No need to open a new tab because it does that automatically--but then you will have to go back to the old tab, select the text AGAIN, copy it, go back to the new tab, paste it and then pay for translation.
Developer responseposted a month agoReinstall the extension and everything will work properly again.