- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14597458, 5 years agoThis extension allows me to send a magnet link to my VPN'd VM Seedbox running Qbittorrent and pick what directory I want the file to download to. Apps like this can improve a torrent program so much.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14572408, 5 years agoDoesn't work.
edit: Adding torrent fails every time with an extremely unhelpful "Network error". No further details or instructions given in the UI or in the documentation.
Developer responseposted 5 years agoCan't really do anything without details.
Edit: Firefox doesn't expose more detailed error messages about network communication. Authentication etc. do have their own error messages. This is most likely related to wrong hostname or port (or about anything from firewall to cable not plugged).
- Rated 5 out of 5by Cuckoo Parachute, 5 years agoSeems like the first (and currently only?) magnet torrent add-on that supports left click downloading so I don't have to right click and "add torrent" anymore. FANTASTIC!
- Rated 4 out of 5by M.Keldric, 5 years agoWorks great with my seedbox. Easy to setup. My only problem with this addons is that I can't set it to handle .torrent file by default. Has to spent few seconds to add the torrent using the right click (context menu). Don't get me wronged, It's still way ~ better than having to switch tab everytime given that the drag-&-drop feature isn't there. The lack of advanced setting might be a problem for some people.
Developer responseposted 5 years agoAutomatic torrent link catching is a new feature that just landed couple of days ago. I haven't included advanced setting to specify regexp patterns yet, as normal people don't really know how to use them. And link catching in my mind is something that should just work out of the box. Can you send me the unmatched url pattern via github issue or feedback form?
- Rated 5 out of 5by Southern, 6 years agoWorks well. I needed a replacement for my old FireFox 56 Addon (BitTorrentWebUI) that stopped working with the new Firefox, and this one definitely does. Very happy with it. I like the fact that it adds a context menu, so that I can choose to download either locally (just by clicking on a Magnet Link, and it fires up in my local uTorrent), or I can right-click and send it to my seedbox. Very nice to have that choice without having to copy/paste links like I did with the BitTorrentWebUI.
Get a PayPal address Mika, I'll buy you a beer. :)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Flash_Mob_In_This_Bus_65, 6 years agoI use this with Deluge 1.3.15 and it works flawlessly. Just installed it, copied and pasted the URL and then put in the password and that was it. Really use to use and it gives a little notification when it has successfully added a torrent to the client so you don't have to manually check yourself. Has made my life a ton easier.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13706160, 6 years agoGreat replacement for legacy add-ons to upload torrents to a seedbox automatically.
Magnets work perfectly, but sadly torrents require "Right-Clicking + Add To Torrent". As far as I'm aware it's a limitation of the Add-On API, so not exactly the fault of the Add-on.