- Rated 5 out of 5by Cuckoo Parachute, 5 years agoSeems like the first (and currently only?) magnet torrent add-on that supports left click downloading so I don't have to right click and "add torrent" anymore. FANTASTIC!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14044439, 5 years agoExcellent extension, easy to configure and supports cloud torrent.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13308989, 5 years agoJust what i needed. I was worried there wouldn't be an add-on like this for FF. You are the MVP sir. Thanks!
- Rated 4 out of 5by M.Keldric, 5 years agoWorks great with my seedbox. Easy to setup. My only problem with this addons is that I can't set it to handle .torrent file by default. Has to spent few seconds to add the torrent using the right click (context menu). Don't get me wronged, It's still way ~ better than having to switch tab everytime given that the drag-&-drop feature isn't there. The lack of advanced setting might be a problem for some people.
Developer responseposted 5 years agoAutomatic torrent link catching is a new feature that just landed couple of days ago. I haven't included advanced setting to specify regexp patterns yet, as normal people don't really know how to use them. And link catching in my mind is something that should just work out of the box. Can you send me the unmatched url pattern via github issue or feedback form?
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14045202, 5 years agoSimply one of the best I've used. without this add-on I will switch browsers
- Rated 5 out of 5by Southern, 5 years agoWorks well. I needed a replacement for my old FireFox 56 Addon (BitTorrentWebUI) that stopped working with the new Firefox, and this one definitely does. Very happy with it. I like the fact that it adds a context menu, so that I can choose to download either locally (just by clicking on a Magnet Link, and it fires up in my local uTorrent), or I can right-click and send it to my seedbox. Very nice to have that choice without having to copy/paste links like I did with the BitTorrentWebUI.
Get a PayPal address Mika, I'll buy you a beer. :)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Flash_Mob_In_This_Bus_65, 5 years agoI use this with Deluge 1.3.15 and it works flawlessly. Just installed it, copied and pasted the URL and then put in the password and that was it. Really use to use and it gives a little notification when it has successfully added a torrent to the client so you don't have to manually check yourself. Has made my life a ton easier.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13736941, 5 years agoWorks fine. Anyone that says otherwise doesn't know what they are doing.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13706160, 5 years agoGreat replacement for legacy add-ons to upload torrents to a seedbox automatically.
Magnets work perfectly, but sadly torrents require "Right-Clicking + Add To Torrent". As far as I'm aware it's a limitation of the Add-On API, so not exactly the fault of the Add-on.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13524899, 5 years agoI'm using this wonderful Add-on since a bit over a month. Magnet-Links, Torrent, both work flawless. I added over 250 Torrents this way and didn't had a single problem. Thank you so much!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12059907, 5 years agoSwitched from "Bit Torrent WebUI+" to this, works like a dream for Deluge web
- Rated 4 out of 5by roniedhaka, 5 years agoHello, the app is magnificent. I have installed it 2 weeks back and used it with no issues. Today, 4th January 2018 i tried to use it and the torrent starts downloading but the whole Mozilla got slow. All other browser activity or working start acting like slow. Mouse movements or click or open anything or type on Mozilla takes really slow. I have not upgrade my browser, still same 52.5.3.
whats happening here? If i pause the torrent, all back to normal.
Developer responseposted 5 years agoExtension doesn't keep persistent connections to the clients, so it doesn't know if the torrent is paused or not. There's also hasn't been update in almost a month.
You are most likely running torrent client on the same machine, and mouse lagging indicates that it is hogging all the cpu for some reason, probably due a bug.