- Rated 1 out of 5by HedgehogInTheCPP, 9 months agoI tried to use extension with uTorrent but isn't working and say "fail to login" but in Browser I successfully login with this name and password.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13903645, 2 years agoI followed the instructions from my seedbox. I click a torrent url to download, and the popup says "unknown response" and doesn't give a clue how to fix it.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoUnknown response commonly means that your server address is wrong and is returning something addon can't understand.
Seedboxes are services and are not directly supported, althought many of them do work if provider hasn't modified their client too much.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14767423, 2 years agoDoesn't download torrents.
- Rated 1 out of 5by jimbomix, 3 years agoPoco intuitivo e non apre i torrent salvati sul PC. Disinstallato subito!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16079964, 3 years agoWorked for quite some time but I think when Firefox updated and patched, this broke.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14590937, 3 years agoIt stopped me downloading the .torrent file, so I stopped using this add-on, then I could start downloading the .torrent file again
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14572408, 4 years agoDoesn't work.
edit: Adding torrent fails every time with an extremely unhelpful "Network error". No further details or instructions given in the UI or in the documentation.
Developer responseposted 4 years agoCan't really do anything without details.
Edit: Firefox doesn't expose more detailed error messages about network communication. Authentication etc. do have their own error messages. This is most likely related to wrong hostname or port (or about anything from firewall to cable not plugged).
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13508331, 5 years agoqbittrorent does not work .... wrong password !!!!!
Developer responseposted 5 years agoYour server address is probably wrong. New version handles unknown responses better to reflect that.