Review by Gn. Cx
- Rated 2 out of 5by Ace, 6 months agoOnce figured out I'm now able to access my remote torrent clients (deluge) web UI through the add-on, however it refuses to grab torrent files; EVERYTIME I get a "403 failed to get torrent" error (don't recall exact wording).
- Rated 5 out of 5by chokunplayz, 6 months agoWorks wonderfully on my qBittorrent setup, keep up the great work!
- Rated 1 out of 5by HedgehogInTheCPP, a year agoI tried to use extension with uTorrent but isn't working and say "fail to login" but in Browser I successfully login with this name and password.
- Rated 2 out of 5by ypk, a year agoDoes work with rutorrent and htaccess based access. However, the combination of labels and folders is impossible - it's either one or the other.
Configuration also isn't very intuitive, could use some clearer language or documentation.
Finally adding more than a 2-3 click add to torrent, why not make it a handler when downloading files? If it's there, it definitely doesn't work here.
The point of this is to add multiple torrents fairly conviently, I find this plugin barely adds any value compared to going back and forth with the ruttorent tab.
- Rated 5 out of 5by ranko091, a year agoVery nice addon. no more jumping thru dialogs. just simple and effective. keep it up.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13903645, 2 years agoI followed the instructions from my seedbox. I click a torrent url to download, and the popup says "unknown response" and doesn't give a clue how to fix it.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoUnknown response commonly means that your server address is wrong and is returning something addon can't understand.
Seedboxes are services and are not directly supported, althought many of them do work if provider hasn't modified their client too much.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14767423, 2 years agoDoesn't download torrents.