- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15119055, 3 years agoThe first Pomodoro thing that I DO use among all apps/extension I tried in the past. Thank you!
For those, looking for their progress: Just click extension icon in the toolbar and click "Stats" link.
- Rated 4 out of 5by alexandra, 4 years agoI like this extension, awesome job! Just one suggestion, I would like to know how many podomoros I have taking, I mean, I would like that extension show me that.
- Rated 5 out of 5by gabra_, 4 years agoутилита работает хорошо / 5 stars set / время отрабатывает хорошо. good app.
Но не понравилось что : (minuses / badly)
что в параметрах не даёт установить нужные показатели (сроки времени). Как ни ставь своё - всеравно перебивает на установки по умолчанию, заранее прописаные сроки времени. /
/ it does not allow you to set the necessary indicators (time periods). No matter how you put your own-it still interrupts the default settings, pre-set time periods. /
- Rated 3 out of 5by Yshi, 4 years ago1. The tomato method is that after every 4 cycles there should be a long break, but I do not want to keep track of it, it would be nice if there was a notice "how many tomatoes are left before the long break".
2. I would like to have a different icon for a tomato and a break.
3. I would like more improved statistics, for example, in the form of a calendar.