- Rated 5 out of 5by Paul McLanahan, 5 years agoI love this addon! There are so many options, and it's such a huge win for web privacy! I hope many of these ideas can be integrated into Firefox itself. Brilliant work!
- Rated 5 out of 5by kvdias, 5 years agoAn incredible improvement over the default Private Window and an excellent complement to the official Multi-Account Containers add-on.
Steep learning curve but once you get your head around the container concept, it is remarkably powerful.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14432039, 5 years agoOptions were a little confusing to setup, but overall this is a fantastic extension and it's a shame that this functionality wasn't in the official multi-container extension to begin with.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14145875, 5 years agoThis addon is exactly what i was looking for. It can be configured to open all sites in their own container and most importantly, removing cookies once the tab is closed and keeping them separate from other containers.
I found one tiny annoyance however: when using the extension as a default for all new tabs opened and opening a new tab with either CTRL+T or by clicking the new tab icon, the url field is not focused afterwards, so I have to hit CTRL+L or click the field before i can type a new url. The normal behavior of firefox is to focus the url field after opening a new tab, making it easy to just start typing a new url.
So I just would like an option (or default behavior) that the url field is focused after a new tab is opened, so I can just type the url right after hitting CTRL+T.
Developer responseposted 5 years agoIn Automatic Mode new tabs should get focus since they are just opened by the Firefox Webextensions API - and it works for me. Maybe it was a fluke in Firefox, but if the problem persists for you I'd need more information about your environment and settings - the best way would be a new issue on GitHub: https://github.com/stoically/temporary-containers/issues. Thanks.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13861609, 5 years agoSo far the best container extension out there I've found to complement Mozilla's original extension. I love how ridiculously specific the options get, and the Alt-X shortcut (opening a new tab in the same container as the active one) has saved me so much mouse movement.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Pavel1114, 5 years agoУже было думал придётся самому изучать и писать расширение для себя. Но, к счастью, наткнулся на temporary containers. Это именно то что я искал. Спасибо авторам!