- Rated 4 out of 5by artemgur, 3 years agoI have some ideas how to improve the addon. Consider moving the search bar to the left of the window, there is a lot of unused space there and removing that blank space at the bottom of the window. That will free some space and will make it possible to increase the height of the tabs list and increase the number of tabs we see. If you do that, the addon will be perfect and I will rate it 5)
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14715700, 3 years agoInteresting functionality, but the content of the popup window is too large, while the window itsself is just too small. I can't even see 10 tabs at once ... The normal Tabbar shows more Tabs at once ...
@Dev: No I didn't find settings. I tried rightclicking the icon and looking in the addons tab, where other addons have an extra tab next to "overview" and "permissions".
Developer responseposted 3 years agoHi! Have you tried editing the settings? If you go into Add-ons, and click on the three dots beside Tabby and click on Preferences, it will open the settings page where you can set the scale of everything in the popup, and the size of the popup window itself. (the settings page is quite hidden right now, so I will fix that in the future release)
Edit: Tabby actually has a standalone settings page, which is why it isn't in one of the tabs. I created this guide with images on how to access the settings page. I do admit that it is hard to describe in words how to access the page. I hope this helps! https://github.com/Bill13579/tabby/wiki/How-to-Access-the-Settings-Page
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 11640498, 3 years agoAt the options is possible to customize the "popup" size. But please Shiko Kudo, how can I increase the pop-up height over 600px? Thank you
Developer responseposted 3 years agoThe reason that the height is limited to 600px, is that Firefox limits the size of popups to 800x600px, so unfortunately, it is a limit imposed by the browser which I cannot work around. Sorry if the popup is small though; if I could increase the limit, I would do that right now.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Nathan L, 3 years agoSo happy I found this! Elegant and functional!
If you have time for future improvements, I'd love to see it search page content.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15121920, 3 years agoUI is extremely slow, especially with previews enabled.
Pop-up only really limits the usefulness. A sidebar option would be great.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Nibinaear, 3 years agoVery slow and takes forever to create previews. Has no progress bar so you don't know if each tab preview is loading, loaded, or anything. The window is too small as well.
- Rated 4 out of 5by eUROs, 3 years agoExcellent extension. I quite like this feature: " save all tabs for later" and mostly the Preview of the tabs on the Left when you Hover-Over them! This is very handy! But you can see the tab's preview, only if the Tab is already Loaded. (If it is muted, you can not see the Preview). Also the number of tabs would be very helpful to be displayed. Fix this please and I will give all 5 stars! * I am also curious to know where do those tabs get save? in which folder on the PC? Because There is no Option to Create account with TABBY...