- Rated 5 out of 5by Frank Costa, a year agoif you are someone with a lot of firefox windows, a lot of tabs in each, and sometimes wonder in which window you have opened a particular tab, or if you still have a tab open for a particular site... this addon is for you. I love it!
It would be nice to have an auto-save feature, so we could rollback in time so we don't need an extra addon for that.
- Rated 5 out of 5by hallou89, 2 years agoIt's very close to becoming my favorite tabs manager, but there is room for improvement.
- Quickly find open tabs using keyboard shortcut, will bring up search box and let you browse through a list that matches pattern, in addition you can close by simply pressing the DEL key on the selected tab.
- The quick search will find tabs for ALL open windows, not just for the current window.
- Tab preview is large and looks awesome, same size as microsoft Edge preview.
- Doesn't resize your browsing context/perspective each time you open the list, unlike TST.
- doesn't show many context menu operation for selected tab on list, again unlike TST which shows the full set of context menu operation.
- doesn't 'always' allow arrow keys to be used to browse the list up and down, i have to hit backspace in empty search box then press enter to search, this will move focus from search box to tab list allowing me to browse, but doesn't always work.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Blinkertoon, 2 years agoNice and simple with some interesting features, only.. not confident enough to use it when there's no info re saving/restoring sessions - and nowhere I can find to ask questions about this??
- Rated 5 out of 5by Yuri Faria, 2 years agoI will stop to use it as I realized Simple Tab Groups works better for me because I don't open that much windows, but Tabby is a very useful and fast extension. The only problem I see is that it's not clear to me how to use the "save websites for later" functionality.