- Rated 5 out of 5by Yuri Faria, a year agoI will stop to use it as I realized Simple Tab Groups works better for me because I don't open that much windows, but Tabby is a very useful and fast extension. The only problem I see is that it's not clear to me how to use the "save websites for later" functionality.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Noone, a year agoFrom my experience it isn't very good. All I have seen it do is basically save a window session without much indication to be restored for later. I wouId suggest Onetab, Tabmerger or simple tab groups instead.
- Rated 4 out of 5by smayer97, a year agoBrilliant solution!
Things I really like:
- Preview feature - saves SO MUCH TIME!!! (I have HUNDREDS of tabs open... currently 1600+)
- filters out all tabs that do not match, across ALL WINDOWS!
Things I'd like to see:
- ability to choose to NOT show windows that have ZERO matching tabs
- speed improvement... not sure why speed is inconsistent... sometimes it is fast, other times it is slow, even searching for the same thing
- ability to remember the last few searches, like is a small drop-down menu
- if start typing too soon, misses some of the characters
- settings - changing size greater than 760 x 600 creates vertical and horizontal scrollbars for the list but does not create a bigger pop-up.... Please allow pop-up window itself to be bigger...
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14101391, a year agoA-maz-ing!! This is hands down the BEST add-on EVER! I'm one of those, 87 tabs open in 3 different windows, persons. Tabby has SAVED me. It's slightly unnerving at first when it's hard to tell if they're "really" saved, but they are! I recommend you clean up your tabs as much as possible from the drop-down before you save them in Tabby so you don't wind up with too much junk in "Other Bookmarks" which is where your Tabby bookmarks will go. Thank you, TabbyBill!!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Zaphod Beebledoc, a year agoVery easy to use. I created a second window and renamed it. Closed both windows, the newly created one first. Then I reopened Firefox, but while thesecond window as availiable to open, the name I'd given it had gone.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Christian, a year agoReally good and does what it says. I do find scrolling through tabs to be very haphazard though and the shortcut for the search bar just goes to current tab. Great otherwise thanks !