- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17001818, a year agoi need uptade tab with a form.. before add-on start there is a message somethink like "before show this page FF will send information for repeat early events..",
but when I activate "Bypass form submission:" there is no described question, but after reload the page I've an error something like "...asked page not exist.. '/salirInicio'"
how can I fix it? thanks
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16900245, a year agoI want to refresh the page every 2 seconds, so when I edit the html/css on the local host I'll see the result immediately in Firefox. But this add-on has a 10 second minimum interval limitation. So it is impossible to use it for this purpose.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Mr. S.A. Birl, 2 years agoPretty good, (seemingly) light-weight extension.
REQUEST: Ability to reload on a non 200 return code (ie: 502, 503) for when a website is temporarily offline.
- Rated 4 out of 5by BBlackmoor, 2 years agoThis is a useful addon, and I am grateful to have it. The one thing I wish it had is some indication on the "Tab Reloader" tab context menu of which, if any, reload time has been selected. As it is, there is no way to look at a tab and know if it has been set to auto-reload, nor how often.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Jeffrey Arts, 2 years agoThere is a minimum time of 10 seconds, which makes it unusable for me. Would have preferred if this add-on would have thrown me an error that it might not work if I go below this author-defined treshold. Since in my use case the motivation for adding this treshold does not apply