- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14754546, 5 months agoThe previous version was far better. Best way to destroy a good rating. No need to mess around. I'm going to drop this and look for an alternative.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17484832, 5 months agoThis was working fine until a Firefox update today. Now the extra menu items in the pop-up menu in the tab have gone....things like "reload all tabs in the current window" and all the other extension extras.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13424142, 5 months agobefore update it was better, miss the function that it loads on without cache (jumps to beginning of page)
edit: ah the function is called wrong, if make "use cache" on it doesn't use it x-D
vor update war es besser, vermisse die funktion das es an ohne cache laden (springt an seiten anfang)
edit: ah die funtion ist falsch benannt, wenn man cache benützen anhackt wird es nicht verwendet x-D
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13553363, 5 months agoIt's does it's work good but i would like to have something like a mark on the selection I tool to see, for which tab I have chosen which reload configuration, something like an X or a checkmark to see easier which tab has with option activated.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Zeb/SLP, 7 months agoI love this extension but PLEASE when reloading a page, any way it can keep a page at the position it has been set to? I need to monitor content just out of view and even with pressing F121 to remove the top section of my browser it's out of view meaning I still have to move the page up. Pressing F5 manually does not do this.