- Rated 5 out of 5by 원숭이선생, a year agoVery good! 강추! 제가 만든 스타일CSS코드 적용해 보세요!
(Dark+Space Saving F+Remove Ad+Change Visit Link Color)
This is my production CSS = wiki.dcinside.com/wiki/스타일러스
userstyles에 등록하려는데 뭔 에러가 2개 뜨면서 등록이 안되는데 왜이러는거죠?ㅠ
- Rated 5 out of 5by Zodiiak, a year agoI've been using this for several months now, and it's been absolutely wonderful.
I'm a student, and because of online classes, I spend hours each day staring at my screen. With this extension, I'm able to hide distracting/pointless webpage elements and make websites easier on the eyes. For example, Google Docs currently has no built-in dark mode, but it's very easy to write your own dark theme using Stylus. This extension has saved me a ton of headaches and made browsing the web more pleasant in general.
The only thing some users may struggle with is the fact that there's a bit of a learning curve to using this. There are lots of pre-made themes out there for various different websites, but writing your own styles—which is preferable since you can't depend on other style authors to update their styles regularly—requires some CSS knowledge. I didn't have much CSS experience when I began using this, so the first few weeks were challenging. However, I'm still giving this five stars because that issue isn't something the devs can fix, and using this extension has significantly improved my familiarity with CSS.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Cyberknight, a year agoThis goes straight to the box of essential extensions! Very well done, with all the necessary options for creating and managing CSS to overwrite and override those pesky Pages that use grey characters over white background or that decide that we would all live better with blinking buttons or whatever.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16664364, a year agoWhat is the update error (can't access lexical declaration "metaParset" before initialization)?
Что за ошибка обновления (can't access lexical declaration "metaParset" before initialization)?
- Rated 5 out of 5by ADTC, 2 years agoThank you for this amazing add-on! I used Stylish years ago, but now it's a malware! I'm so happy that this fork Stylus exists as the good old community driven the other one used to be.
PRO TIP: Use the Developer Tools (Inspect Element) to change your styles interactively, then go to the Changes tab, click on Copy All Changes, then paste that into the Stylus editor!