Rated 3.9 out of 5
3.9 Stars out of 5
- by avada, 18 days agoRated 2 out of 5Although it does what it's supposed to, it also does something it's not.
It breaks/cancels the screen with the recommended videos at the end of playback. Instead the extension should strive to keep the autoplay setting of youtube disabled. Or otherwise not creating this side-effect.
- by Firefox user 14565419, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Today, it decided to open its addons entry in a new tab without any interaction from me, costing me a bunch of work as I was typing on a form while looking at a piece of paper. It did it again on my laptop... again, without warning or input. That earns an immediate uninstall. Never *ever* interrupt the user like that.
- by Firefox user 13360870, a year agoRated 3 out of 5I wish Google would make YouTube more user-friendly but it is designed in a way to keep you in front of the screen as long as possible. It has become a bit less annoying thanks to this add-on. However, if used in combination with other YouTube enhancing add-ons it can create problems. Playlists keep auto playing videos, although I turned that off everywhere.
Basically, I cannot get YouTube the way I want and have to compromise..
- by Firefox user 14186196, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Same as previous reviewer. Only works in the current tab. If I open a vid in a new tab it doesn't work.
But still it's better than nothing. Autoplay just loves turning itself back on constantly.
- by Xeys, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Works when clicking on a link directly but doesn't when opening a youtube video in a new tab. What's odd is it used to. I recently had to reinstall windows. Somethings changed, I don't know where... possibly at youtube because this addon used to work on videos opened in new tab. Note: None of the 'stop auto play addons' (if that's what they are?) work on videos opened in a new tab anymore so possibly youtubes changed something.