Reviews for SponsorBlock - Skip Sponsorships on YouTube
SponsorBlock - Skip Sponsorships on YouTube by Ajay Ramachandran
- Rated 5 out of 5by LightningShock, 2 months agoThis comment is sponsored by RAID SHADOW LEGENDS Jokes aside this extension is really cool
- Rated 5 out of 5by Find that meme Search Engine (Unoficial), 3 months agoRemember guys when the big bois* doesn't give a s about it's community project like this one come into rescue (yeah copy paste tho)
- Rated 5 out of 5by wisnoskij, 3 months agoThe best YT enhancer available. The user submitted database is surprisingly accurate, complete, and quickly updated.
I got this after purchasing Youtube Premium and being frustrated that YT were in violation of their contract to stop serving me ads. Now with SponsorBlock even embedded ads are gone.
Someone really needs to bring a class action suit against them, as Premium users should not need to find an FF extension just to fulfill YTs end of the contract for them.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Siffrin, 3 months agoNo longer works with Firefox. Will just freeze the video when it gets to the sponsor section until you manually skip it. However even if it isn't working it's still better than nothing since it shows when the sponsor ends.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14641567, 3 months agoDoesn't work. Error 404. Sending a segment or setting a User ID gives a 404 error. In Chrome, it works without problems. It doesn't work in Firefox. Enabling VPN and proxy did not fix the error.
It worked after (settings -> backup/restore -> reset default settings)
Не работает. Отправка сегмента или установка User ID выдаёт ошибку 404. В Хроме работает без проблем, в Firefox не работает. Танцы с бубном, VPN и proxy ни к чему не привели(
Заработало после (settings -> backup/restore -> reset settings to default)