- Rated 1 out of 5by Winderly, 2 years agoi have the youtube+firefox bug combo where the sound volume always is maxed out no matter what. This addon claims to work on youtube. It doesn't work, on youtube or anywhere else. Absolutely pointless, and it requires the permission to check on your browsing activity.
How it managed to get a 5 stars rating is beyond me.
- Rated 5 out of 5by NinjaWolfess, 2 years agoApp works for browser Twitch, and I'm super thankful because my comp volume is cranked just to hear a lot of streamers. Wish the gain could go up a little higher still though. But that's because Twitch/streamers, not poor design.
- Rated 5 out of 5by DestrockQc, 3 years agoThis is vvveeeerrrryyyyyyy nice ! Some time, when we listen to a media video or any video on Facebook (yeah it work perfectly on Facebook !) we have the sound coming only from the left or the right and it annoy me A LOT. Now I just have to take 5 sec to move the bar and VOILA ! wwweeeeee thx !
- Rated 4 out of 5by Highly, Ltd., 3 years agoSoundFixer works well on non-cross-domain sites so I can hear what's going on through my not state of the art speakers. Unfortunately, when I leave a site after using SoundFixer, the volume level is reset very low, so the next time I go to a cross-domain site I'm up a crick and can't hear a thing.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15876192, 3 years agoa youtube video was only playing on the right side, thank god for the pan setting, i moved it a little bit to the left and now it plays on both sides :P