- Rated 4 out of 5by User 34, 6 months agoReally useful add-on. My master volume is already reasonably high, but some videos and streams are still too hard to hear particular when I have a fan and A/C running in the summertime.
- Rated 4 out of 5by SuperMarioBR, 9 months agoNice extension... Awesome for sites that play video with low volume. Only thing I would ask is: LET THE SOUND BE MAX FOR ALL SITES... I have to do that every time I open a video page...
Otima extensao para os sites que exibem videos com o som bem baixinho... Ou para pessoas com algum tipo de dificuldade auditiva (tipo eu)... Unica reclamacao: podia permitir que o usuario determinasse o NIVEL PADRAO DE SOM... Eu deixaria sempre no maximo... Atualmente tenho de aumentar o som em toda pagina que tem algum video...
- Rated 4 out of 5by ^5 david slayer, a year agoworks well on the sites it's allowed to except for twitter with mono videos, the mono convert feature doesn't work for me. no sound no matter what.
(i'm using 7.1 surround in windows)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Achmad, a year agoIt would be nice if i can access this feature from Right-Click menu on specific media/video, cause most of the time i don't know which control for which video on website with a lot of videos in one page, like facebook
- Rated 4 out of 5by Highly, Ltd., 3 years agoSoundFixer works well on non-cross-domain sites so I can hear what's going on through my not state of the art speakers. Unfortunately, when I leave a site after using SoundFixer, the volume level is reset very low, so the next time I go to a cross-domain site I'm up a crick and can't hear a thing.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15876543, 4 years agoThe extension delivers what it promises. However, you lose the playback speed option when you use this extension. It's not the end of the world, but it is dissapointing. If it allowed playback speed changes it would be perfect.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Tinker IT, 5 years agoAwesome extension that fixes the poor sound volume of my 2011 MacBook Pro. I would give it 5 stars, if it were to permit speed controls. Currently, it always resorts back to 1x speed for videos when changing the gain.