- by LiLu, 8 months agoRated 2 out of 5One more "it doesn't work" review, but I have something to add: for me it opens a bunch of links and then it stops working. I have to go to Firefox Settings->Extensions, disable Snaplinks, re-enable it and it works again... until the next time. Basically, I have to switch off-switch on every time I snap.
Firefox newest version-Windows 10, hope it helps you fix the bug.
- by Mr. H3lL, 9 months agoRated 5 out of 5Update feedback - 5 Stars for version 3.1.11
Everything is working now.
Old feedback - 1 Star for version 3.1.10
Please add open tabs in background. I can do that in ver.3.1.8 by uncheck the "open tabs at end of tab bar" and "Switch focus to new tab", but I can't do that in this ver.3.1.10. Thanks.
- by John, 9 months agoRated 4 out of 5What happened? This was one of my "can't live without it" add-on and in the 3.1.9 version it DOES NOT WORK. Had to download and install version 3.1.8 again. It wasn't working in ANY site.
- by Darvin Atkeson, 9 months agoRated 5 out of 5One of my all time favorite plugins for Firefox.
Anytime I want to open mutiple links from a single page such as is found on pages like eBay, YouTube, and especially in browser based emails pages like Gmail...
This app simplifies the task greatly.
I recommend you try it. It should be a default in all browsers.
- by Firefox user 15145534, a year agoRated 4 out of 5you could let us choose between opening automatically or after scroll click/popup icon left click after lassoing. Great extension.
Ps.: It opens the context menu each first lassoing.