- Rated 3 out of 5by NatoBoram, a year agoWhile it's a huge time-saver on Windows, it's broken on Linux and MacOS. Now that I have a multi-OS setup to do programming, this extension interferes more with what I'm trying to do than it helps.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Mylk, 2 years ago"Switch focus to new tab" options state is not saved, it's always enabled.
- Rated 3 out of 5by 101lols, 3 years agoIt's great.
It just doesn't open new tabs as children of the original tab, which is tedious if you use a TreeTab addon.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15266323, 4 years agov3.1.7 will not work on FF 52.9.0 ESR (last non multi process version). No mouse button will activate the selecting rectangle and any changes to options revert to default settings.
v3.1.6 will give me a rectangle, but it won't scroll down the page when I drag the mouse below the screen.
v3.1.5 will, like 3.1.6, let me select links, and will scroll when I drag the mouse below the screen, but it won't scroll when I use the down arrow or the mouse wheel.
This has been my favorite extension for a long time. While I'm sure that it most likely plays nicely with multi-process FF, is there any way you could get a working version for those of us who can't upgrade? v3.1.5 with the ability to scroll down the page with the down arrow would be immensely invaluable. Thanks.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14736234, 4 years agoSnapping with 'Ctrl+Left Click' disables new tab feature of browser. And also, Snapping doesn't work until I release keys in right order.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Harry Haller, 4 years agoVery useful tool, easy to use. But after some time in a session, it regularly goes wild: draws false rectangles, reacts falsely on clicks. Then, after a firefox restart, it works again.
- Rated 3 out of 5by circcc, 5 years ago184.108.40.206 partly working with FF 52.7.3 ESR.
-Middle Click + Drag is working, but Link Middle Click Opening is disabled by this addon. Old 2.4.3 don't have this problem.
-Ctrl + Middle Click + Drag is not working.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 12458171, 5 years agoHOW DOES ONE CHOOSE what action this ext. will do? I don't want new tabs opened. I want to bookmark a group of selected links. This ext. is useless to me without INSTRUCTIONS!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13582072, 5 years agoif u add ( open links delay option) and select shortcut (ctrl+right click) to select and deselect some links t will be awesome
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13583714, 5 years agoPlease please consider letting us add a key combination for this to trigger. I use firegestures with my right mouse button. With your old version I could use shift in combination to have this the drag mode trigger.
- Rated 3 out of 5by wteague, 5 years agoI have not yet been able to use this extension because as soon as I added it, I can't use right clicking links in Google Maps. Disable it and Google Maps works again. Will review it fixed.
- Rated 3 out of 5by hyperstriker, 5 years agoOn Firefox Quantum (57) it works in some page(s) it won't in other(s)...
ex.. works in https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/, but it doesn't in https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13494387, 5 years agoKind of works.
As a bonus, you can copy the full URLs of the links in clipboard.
To do so:
1. start the lasso by dragging a box while pressing right mouse button
2. then keep pressed the CTRL key
3. finaly expand the box to include the links you want to copy
4. and release the mouse button and the keyboard
The target URLs are now in the clipboard, in the form
It's possible to apply the same trick with the Alt key, to bypass the link filtering.
- Rated 3 out of 5by iim13, 5 years agoSometimes it doesn't work or shows lag.Also, it opens tabs in the normal mode, not in the container tab that the links were in, so it is inconvenient.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Korwin, 5 years agoОткрывание всех ссылок, попавших в прямоугольное выселение ПКМ есть. Копирование соответствующих ссылок / отправка их в Download Master - нет.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Freezer818, 6 years agoFirefox switches to new tabs, no matter how the options are set. Even going into config and making all tabs open in the background won't stop it. And it doesn't look like this is getting fixed until the WebExtension version.
- Rated 3 out of 5by rabab_2000, 6 years agoEigentlich ein super AddOn, aber seit FF50 öffnen sich die Links alle sofort im Vordergrund und es gibt keine Möglichkeit das abzustellen.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Epos, 6 years agoBefore update I used this addon with mht files Excel (Save as mht and then open in Firefox). It's not working now! Please check and fix it! Realy need it!