- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16502892, 16 days agoit never opens new tabs. Never has, multiple years now
- Rated 1 out of 5by Evgeny, a year agoFreshly installed Firefox 91.8.0esr 64bit
Snap Links Plus 3.1.11
Doesn't work at all
Even doesn't save settings
- Rated 1 out of 5by David , 3 years agoRated 1 star to get someone's attention. :) It's not working at all (no rectangle) and what ever settings I choose in the options it does not save them. I am using Firefox 52.5.3. ESR so maybe that has something to do with. I used to use this all the time back in the good ole days.
Revised a billion times because I can't type worth darn!
- Rated 1 out of 5by dotch, 3 years agoWarning: when writing WordPress posts on a private blog, this add-on injects code into the posts! So this add-on is malicious and should not be used by webmasters. The issue has been reported here, but the bug has been closed without a solution. So I give it 1 star, but actually it doesn't deserve any star, as it's malicious!
This is the code I found in my WordPress posts:
- Rated 1 out of 5by z0so, 5 years agoThis addon keeps regresing for such a long time current iteration 126.96.36.199 is a complete downgrade vs the old 2.4.3, because with 2.4.3 i can right-click then stop(check all the links are corect,copy,bookmark) after my last review they added nothing from the original back into it, now how am i supposed to switch browsers past ff 54 without addons is beyond me.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13343314, 5 years agoCpu usage goes to 80% when enabled in latest nightly build
- Rated 1 out of 5by cec, 5 years agoThere is no way to do anything other than open the selected links in new tabs. The author claims it can do many things including bookmark selected links.... not so.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12414977, 5 years agoDoesn't work for me on 57 either.
Could be that it interacts with so many other extensions that use the mouse. Should be able to use modifiers (lCtrl-, Alt-, Shift-) to determine when its functionality is activated.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13454110, 5 years agoI want only copy links to clipboard. But sometimes it works and sometimes not! I want to disable the links open in new tabs oder windows!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13196912, 5 years agoThe description states "Many other actions are available for the selected links such as...copy links to the clipboard and more." Not true on FF 56 (Mac). Dragging the right mouse button around links opens them all in separate tabs -- but there is no option to copy to clipboard, as claimed.