- Rated 5 out of 5by Thangaraj, a year agoThis extension has matured a LOT! Extremely configurable. I've used Firefox with Tree style tab a lot in the past, then switched to edge for some time (once they added native side-tabs) and now floating between the 2 browsers. Been using visual tabs more recently to keep things simpler. Now trying Sidebery again & it's been a very nice UX, better then TST. Search tab feature is in v5 beta and that will probably round out what I need from this side tab type of extension :)
Extremely good work to update and maintain this actively for firefox which is right now an extremely good browser (even though missing side-tabs natively and we have to resort to custom overrides etc), thank you sir!
- Rated 1 out of 5by RLW, a year agoToo much hassle. All I want is to move my tabs from the top to the left side bar. But this add-on does nothing to remove the tabs from the top of your browser. It's pointless. You are required to follow some complex steps which don't even seem to work. Their own github page is out of date, talking about firefox from 100 years ago.
I haven't used firefox for a decade. I thought I'd give version 100 a go, and immediately wanted this add-on. Seeing now why I didn't bother with Firefox anymore. It's decades behind other browsers, as are the addons.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Kelly Clowers, a year agoI have to use it longer but this may be even better than Tree-Style Tabs (which is very good, to be clear)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12740301, a year agoReplaces with benefits both Tree Style View and Simple Tab Groups. The first one still is great. The latter is very buggy. But Sidebery replaces both, with an smooth experience
- Rated 5 out of 5by kavboy, a year agoThis extension is the main reason why I give up on Chrome. Especial when Google closed a sync with Chromium.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17393089, a year agoWould be decent if it wasn't so unbearably buggy. It's constantly failing to move trees around and messing up the tab tree structure.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Ahmed, a year agoThe main reason I moved to Firefox. Like TST but consolidated with even more features. v5 is pure awesomeness.
- Rated 5 out of 5by cex, a year agoBy far the most customizable and efficient tab tree extension for sidebar style tabs. Combine this with some userChrome tweaks, and you have the perfect setup.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Ruboka, a year agokeeps resetting my whole tab collection. I like it a lot , but it keeps doing this every time I open Firefox after bootup
Still messing with the structure of the groups. I am so sad, since this is the best way to use tree style tabs. Please fix it
- Rated 5 out of 5by Jaiden, a year agoThis is seriously the best extension of all time! This is more than just a tab manager or verticle tree tabs extension. It does offer that as a basic feature but offers SO much more. The new beta version you can find on the extension's Github makes the extension even better. Highly recommended for any power user!