- Rated 1 out of 5by Expert Plus, 4 months agoTST user here.
Maan, please, first of all, why is the f Sideberry don't have same colors as of my theme installed? Secondly, I didn't find any way to show tabs as icons, to customize it via CSS, and etc. Sorry, but TST is better!
- Rated 1 out of 5by RLW, 4 months agoToo much hassle. All I want is to move my tabs from the top to the left side bar. But this add-on does nothing to remove the tabs from the top of your browser. It's pointless. You are required to follow some complex steps which don't even seem to work. Their own github page is out of date, talking about firefox from 100 years ago.
I haven't used firefox for a decade. I thought I'd give version 100 a go, and immediately wanted this add-on. Seeing now why I didn't bother with Firefox anymore. It's decades behind other browsers, as are the addons.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15892449, 6 months agokeeps resetting my whole tab collection. I like it a lot , but it keeps doing this every time I open Firefox after bootup
Still messing with the structure of the groups. I am so sad, since this is the best way to use tree style tabs. Please fix it
- Rated 1 out of 5by n00dl3m4n, 6 months agoIt seemed very promising at first but this extension just did not work for me. Every time I would close Firefox led to losing my tabs and the organisation. The sync function didn't seem to work.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13617150, 2 years agoTried it as I saw it suggested. Tree Style Tab user here, but it's not possible to middle click to close a group of tabs. Maybe if this is implemented I might try again. It feels like this extension maybe tries to do too much?
I only used for about an hour, so maybe that's why?
- Rated 1 out of 5by atimholt, 2 years agoTotally unusable. It just eats my tabs, and assumes WAY too much about my workflow. A way to turn off the panel stuff would be appreciated—that's what hierarchical tabs are for!
Groups are, just, I mean, *what*? I don't get it. You have to select multiple tabs just to create a folder? This is unprecedented in the history of computers. Even file compression tools let you create empty archives.