- Rated 1 out of 5by Pantoffelheld und Prahlhans bauchpinseln Mumpitz., 4 months ago👁️ obsolete, the feature is already builtin without requirement for this addon:
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14304673, 3 years agoIt works some ! time. BUt there is some thing wrong in the script. There a lot of pages where it does not work. Example is https://www.kijiji.ca/t-settings.html -> password box.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Foppe, 3 years agoPlease reformat the revealed password into monospace font for readability.
A Chrome extension revealed the password on mouse hover. I'm not suggesting that is better but worth considering.
- Rated 3 out of 5by seinão, 3 years agoit is good, but not safe in browsing;
Save password in browsers not safe! (in case keylogger or spyware, if you absent hacker can leverage and read saved information
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15166428, 3 years agoThis works most of the times and when it does, it's very helpful. However, sometimes, even though the text Show is there in the red box, it will not reveal the password.