- Rated 1 out of 5by Broffrey, 7 months agoAvoid this kind of useless shop-savings extensions that in facts can spy what you are looking on the internet, it's just collecting informations on you to profile you and similar customers to finally target ads/products/services. That's desguished spyware in counterpart to provide you a pretended nice service for free.
And just about the service provided: this kind of extensions (lots of similar exist like this one) can modify the webpages on-the-fly and also can censure some parts or search results to guide you to buy to a specific shop... instead of a concurrent. And guess who is paying the extension editor to do that? Sellers?
Just look at what this extension is requiring at the Permissions part...
Mind again before adding browser extensions!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13408008, a year agoFrom https://haveibeenpwned.com/
ShopBack: In September 2020, the cashback reward program ShopBack suffered a data breach. The incident exposed over 20 million unique email addresses along with names, phone numbers, country of residence and passwords stored as salted SHA-1 hashes. The data was provided to HIBP by dehashed.com.
Compromised data: Email addresses, Geographic locations, Names, Passwords, Phone numbers.
It simply mean my data have been exposed
- Rated 1 out of 5by 16377976, 2 years agoPlease don't waste your time installing this trash. They missed out many of my cashbacks and even accused me of not following their instructions which results in rejected/missing cashbacks. Then what is the point of installing the add-on if it has SO MANY restrictions and requirements which we need to follow? Isn't it supposed to be as simple as Click, Buy, Earn? They conveniently "miss out" one of my $250 orders (cashback worth $20+) and said merchant deemed the transaction as ineligible because I did/did not follow their guidelines which were all bullsh*t.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15408966, 3 years agohardly ever works like now it is NOT working as I am trying to book something, almost useless extension to make it work I have to shut down laptop o=and start again REALLY shopback so school boyish
Developer responseposted 3 years agoHi there, we are sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. We are continually looking to improve our extension and we'd love to look into the issue that you are encountering. Please reach us at email@example.com so we can assist you.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15293341, 3 years agothe plugin can not start in taobao, need services? sorry, you can't find any!
Developer responseposted 3 years agoHi! We have had API issues with Taobao previously and we have since fixed it and released a fix. You can update your extension to see the latest release. We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused and we appreciate your feedback! If there's any other further issues, feel free to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15286489, 3 years agoIt does not register transactions when activated!
I realised my cashbacks were not tracked/added and had to backtrack and report missing cashbacks one by one.
Not helpful to me and will revert to accessing via shopback website instead.