- Rated 5 out of 5by Dimdes, 2 months agoVery usefull, plugin always up to date!
I think that i use only 10% of capabilities of this plugin
note : I use Allow favicon badge overlay to identify instances and since a few months, the icones in my bookmarks still on the snow logo in place of the icon i have choose (color and letter)
Developer responseposted 2 months agoThanks for the review Dimdes!
Did you try recreating the bookmark? Ithink it may take a snapshot? Otherwise I dont think I can control that...
- Rated 5 out of 5by Thiago Catini, 9 months ago"If these 2 items are fixed, I will come back and give 5 stars."
Edit: The author contacted me and gave me all the support and he fixed the problem of the errors I showed on Github. Definitely deserves 5 stars. Congratulations on the app!
For those who work with ServiceNow, it is by far the best FireFox app! Congrats!!
Developer responseposted 8 months agoCould you share more details / steps to reproduce direct to me or via a GitHub issue? I tried and for me /lang works.
I'm only seeing this now, in general a Issue is better to report problems.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Anonymous, a year agoI used to love this extension. The most recent update pushed out a 'feature' that automatically opens surveys in new tabs. This is unacceptable
Developer responseposted a year agoThis was not a feature. This is a one time request to get feedback, that you can dismiss with one click, if you dont want to.
I put in a lot of time and try to be available and transparant via all channels (SN Devs, GitHub etc.) to hear how SN Utils can be improved. It does hurt me you choose to give an anonymous 1 star review.
I invite you to contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org). So we can discuss, as trust is an important thing to me.
(Edit: it has been 2 months. I assume you no longer use SN Utils. If so please adjust your review)
- Rated 5 out of 5by GC Zyre, 2 years agoBeen using this for years, and LOVE it!! However, when using on FireFox, when I double-click on a reference field the pop-up used to give the sys_id... which was awesome... now it gives the "Value of sys_display.xxxx" instead of the sys_id!?!? Is there a setting that I'm missing? I want to get the sys_id not the display value.
Updated to 5 stars... you fixed that fast! Thank you <3
Developer responseposted 2 years agoThanks, This was a bug and is fixed in 188.8.131.52 If this brings your experience to 5 stars again, please adjust. Note that you can also reach me via SNDevs slack or submit a GitHub issue!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15968125, 2 years agoI really enjoy this addon, but unfortunately I spotted a bug that drives me crazy. If you have it installed in your FF and you try to open a WSDL (instancename/table.do?WSDL) you will get a blank page. I checked and it works properly when the SN Utils are disabled.
Thank you so much for quick hotfix! Everything works beautifully now, so of course I am giving 5*.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoThanks for the review, I just published version 184.108.40.206. Please check if this fixes the issue!
BTW: if your experience is below 5 stars you can always ping me or create a GitHub issue. If this fix improves your experience, please update the review accordingly :)
EDIT: Great, thanks for the 5 stars!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15450711, 4 years agoThis is a MUST HAVE tool for any ServiceNow admin.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15344472, 4 years agoIt's just awesome that you can sync your scripts with Visual Studio Code and get a complete IDE to write scripts and applications for your ServiceNow instance. Incredible! :D
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15179417, 4 years agoThis is terrific! I love the shortcut capability. Is there anyway you can you can give a Title for the shortcut, when you run it, it executes window.document.title = $0
Developer responseposted 4 years agoThanks! Could you elaborate a bit on the idea? maybe connect via email@example.com
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15139721, 4 years agoThis extension is great overall, but the one killer feature for me is the ScriptSync functionality with VS Code. It makes my job as a full time ServiceNow developer so much smoother and more comfortable to use a full fledged IDE when working with ServiceNow code. Keep up the good work!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Ray, 4 years agoThere's a lot of great features in this tool but, imho, one stands out above the rest: ScriptSync!
Any developer accustomed to using a native IDE for writing code will find this feature worth its weight in gold!
Thank-you Arnoud for creating this amazing add-on!