Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
2. A lot of features did not work if the SEO doctor toolbar item was removed from the toolbar.
- Compatibility with Firefox 18.0
- Added GTmetrix performance report
- Firefox 13 Compatibility
All http requests now async
Added URI Vallet service
Removed Yahoo Backlinks service (obsolete)
- Added Blekko, Ahrefs and Mixrank services to the menu
- Fixed Firefox 4 status bar position
- Remove duplicate content checker from Site menu
- When Yahoo API key is not entered, do not count Inbound links into the score (or rather count it as if it was full score).
# Removed SEMRush traffic (went commercial)
- Added Who is hosting this, Built with, Spell Check, Web archive under Sites
- Added Ispionage under Traffic
- Added Backlink History under Links
- Changed IP Neighbourhood provider
* Updated scoring tables
* Remember link usage and place the top 3 used at the top of the popup menu
* Added Malware check and Similar sites to system links
* Added getclicky as approved analytics
* Bugfix: Updated robots.txt parsing to support "Allow" overruling of a "Disallow"
* Bugfix: Link counts were off if the total number of links on a page was below 5
* New: rel="canonical" checking
* New: Backlinks count for domain in status bar
* New: xHTML validator, broken link checker, Exalead and AlltheWeb
* Updated: Yahoo Backlinks
* Reported bugs fixed
* Fixed ALT image score (no longer count externally hosted images)
* Added daily visitors from search engine estimate
* Additional options: select stats in the status bar, select default view panel (score/links)
* Added Page speed test to quick menu
* Improved performance
* Added button to quickly disable SEO Doctor when it is not needed
* Added page loading time check
* Added check for an analytics package
* SEO Score algorithm updated