- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15166984, 3 months agoIt's not that it's confusing, it just doesn't seem to work properly. For example if you set the minimum image size to 500x500 pixels it will still flood the gallery with tiny images.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Coconutsales, a year agoGood for very specific cases, but unfortunately I was looking for something that would download images and name them incrementally as the image itself, not what this does which is saving the image and the original filename in a named ZIP file. I'm trying to download a single image that continuously updates every second but this just saves a single image in a ZIP, and doesn't allow timer settings or automatic download settings.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17416788, a year agoI loved this add-on and used it quite a few times and it was working wonderful! Then all of a sudden the button no longer appears anywhere in the addon bar or overflow menu (Firefox), making this impossible to use.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Nova6K0, 3 years agoBasically it doesn't work to save images at full size. Especially when in the HTML code of the web, the urls do not appear directly.
For example. If the code of a website is of the type:
var storage = "regular expression"
var file = "file.jpg", "file2.jpg", "file3.jpg" ...
url = storage + file
Cannot find full size images. Since the images only appear as thumbnails. Where clicking the full image appears.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Randy, 3 years agoIt will download all images from a page. It won't open them to download the whole image.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Brown Ghost, 3 years agoThanks, like it, BUT, many things simply don't work.
Filter by size, or dimension does not work at all
Also regular expression, those * have no effect, actually when you make a * it stops looking at all..
But again, free plugin, cant complain, Thanks again :)
- Rated 3 out of 5by Yuric-a, 3 years agoAmazing. But this is not my needs. If the download will be download at images, I will happy.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14807431, 4 years agoIn this moment this extension not work so good with page were you need log in (protected with userh & pass).
After save the first round of images you will see that you need relog-in to the protect site for keeping save more images. So this need to fix with very urgency.
- Rated 3 out of 5by tar, 4 years agoWorks well for downloading images displayed on a web page. It would be much more useful if it also handled thumbnails - download the image linked to by the thumbnail displayed on the page, not the thumbnail itself.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14604512, 4 years agoA really good image downloader, in general, with all necessary filter options.
However, sometimes the program seems to be catching multiple images (say 50) but the zip file only ends up with a few (like 5) of them.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Diogenes, 5 years agoFirstly,this extension works fine on most sites I've visited. However,it's the only extension or PC app I have that ALWAYS has Malwarebytes Pro throwing up a succession of blocked fraudulent sites such as:
cdn.adstract.com softexcellence.com survey-smiles.com track.freemmo.com friendlyduck.com along with others whose urls I can't remember right now,which is why I've knocked a couple of stars off. The PC is fully scanned early every morning for malware etc. and fortunately it appears nothing has got through....yet. I'd drop this (and others) in a heartbeat if ever Dta reappears in useable form,which seems increasingly unlikely,but it does the job for now.