To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
- Reads RSS (2.0, 1.0, 0.9x) and Atom feeds
- Feed Discovery
- Integrates with Firefox's bookmark system
- Imports and exports OPML feed lists
- Newspaper feed rendering customizable via style sheets
- Support for the following locales: Argentine Spanish, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, and Swedish
Sage is supported by in part by donations from users and by adding affiliate tags to certain links in feed content that it renders.
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above. Install development version
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla and can't be installed on release versions of Firefox.
- Version 1.5.3b4:
To create your own collections, you must have a Mozilla Add-ons account.
Sage does not collect any data on which feeds are being viewed or the content of those feeds.