- by Skywoolf, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5Just a minor problem. Some web pages have important data in the last line at the bottom of pages. Download Manager blocks the view of this line and has to be closed to see what is there. Not a big deal but a nice improvement if you can avoid it.
- by harl windwolf, 9 months agoRated 4 out of 5This works well and is helpful altogether, BUT I'd really prefer if it were possible for it to be put on a separate bar without it having to append code to every page.
I know this isn't this extension's fault and a limitation that came with Mozilla's transition to WebExtensions..
The appended bar sadly overlaps the URL tooltips when they're shown at the bottom of the page as well (which is the default behaviour for Firefox).
Also, it's missing an option to disable the dialogue that pops up whenever a file is opened or executed directly from the bar. The dialogue counts as an actual window that is then added to the list of closed windows. We should avoid that.
- by Firefox user 16793203, 10 months agoRated 4 out of 5Всё ещё не исправлено!
Проблемы на сайте https://www.virustotal.com
При отключении этого AddOn-a, сайт работает нормально.
Still not fixed!
Problems on the site https://www.virustotal.com
If you disable this AddOn, the site works fine.
- by Matimail, a year agoRated 4 out of 5efficace et puissante (possibilité de scanner les liens de TOUS les onglets ouverts !) mais ergonomie pas évidente tout de même.
mais demande trop de droits dans le navigateur.
- by Fredisland, a year agoRated 4 out of 5EXCELLENT extension. But I had to deactive it because there is a strange conflict with VirusTotal website : it's impossible to connect with his account. With the extension deactivated, no problem.
- by EMDN, a year agoRated 4 out of 5I love the extension, all its functions are great for me, but I would like to know how to make the progress bar appear, when I download a file it would be assumed that I should load the percentage but it stays at 0% and when it finishes it says 100%, also when I download something it doesn't tell me how much time is left.
- by Davide Zanini, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Estensione molto bella e fatta bene, si possono gestire i download molto comodamente, l'unica cosa che chiederei agli sviluppatori è di mettere un funzione in cui si possono mettere in pausa i download e farli riprendere ad un orario specificato dall'utente. Per il resto è ottima.
Se mettete questa funzione metto 5 stelle
- by OM_RA, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Great extension, but there is a big problem that (for now) prevents me from giving it five stars: it conflicts with the VirusTotal website. I get a CAPTCHA every time I want to enter.
Please fix that. I really need to enter VirusTotal.
- by Howard, a year agoRated 4 out of 5I like that it somewhat replicates the behavior of Chrome's downloads, and it works quite well. The one thing I don't like is that I have to manually clear the bar each time (or each day) by right clicking and selecting from the context menu. I wish it just happened automatically after a successful download and file opening, or after an hour, or at minimum with a keyboard shortcut. Not a huge deal, but an inconvenience nonetheless.