- by Firefox user 16675364, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5подтверждение запроса на открытие файла убило смысл, этой программы, более того, эти запросы попадают в историю закрытых вкладок.
после многих лет пришлось удалить и вынужден использовать встроенные средства загрузки
- by Firefox user 16104427, 9 months agoRated 1 out of 5Перестал работать с mail.ru в классическом дизайне под последними FF, разваливается на куски и портит 20% нижней части экрана мусором. На других сайтах вроде все нормально
- by Firefox user 15335892, a year agoRated 1 out of 5I got this because my downloads would interrupt and have to be restarted from the beginning. This does that too. What is this supposed to do that is special? What does this add?
- by Jerry, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Probably not the Downloader I was looking for that actually replaces the default one because it has nothing special to it. It doesnt replace the default download box with an option to rename the file or change the position to download before doing it and just shows that file is downloading. Doesnt pauses the file and instead crashes the file. The software is just bloatware I assume because it doesnt act it is an advanced Downloader like IDM or ant downloader or free downloader has. I dont know why mozilla team recommends this extension when it does what the default does without any hesitation. Plus for every download that happens, instead of showing in the extension dialog box, it opens a new tab and asks us to see that download is happening here. Just too painful and useless. I think dev is looking into what i am saying otherwise he can keep it this way ignoring a way old user of mozilla.
- by Peterowsky, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Interface from 10 years ago, it PLAYS A SOUND ON DOWNLOAD FINISHED by default, it adds another layer of "do you want to open this file" that doesn't look like either FIREFOX OR your OS, it interrupts downloads for whatever reason, and whenever the download rate drops to zero IT SHOWS THE DOWNLOAD AS COMPLETED.
This would be bad in 2009. Now it's just ridiculously bad.