Introduction video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0m6diPI1Gs
- Java 8
- Nodejs 6
- Python 2
- Python 3
- Ruby 2.2
- PHP 7
How to Use (Video Walkthrough)
- Install the extension.
- On extension install, RunMyCode Online will open in a new tab and prompt you to authenticate to get a key.
- On authenticating with any the of providers, you will be redirected to dashboard page and extension will be auto-configured with your key.
- Now you can go to any supported language code page on Github or Gitlab and you will see a colored Run button added to left of usual action buttons (see screenshot). For example, you can test the extension with this Ruby code on Github
- Clicking that Run button will open a runner where you can input any command line args and then press the big orange Run button to run the code on the page.
- You can also edit the code using the web editor on Github or Gitlab and make it run through the same Run button as above.
- Github Gist
- Gitlab Snippets
- Bitbucket Snippets
- Go by Example
- Learn To Solve It
- Tutorials Point
Starting with v2, RMCO only asks permission for GitHub by default. All other websites are optional and can be allowed on demand. (Check your URL bar for a blue RMCO icon on supported sites)
- Optional permission for the above supported websites to allow extension to run code directly from there.
- runmycode.online - To auto-configure the extension.
- api.runmycode.online - To run code from the extension.
- tabs - For detecting url change and page loading complete for single page apps like Github, Bitbucket.
- storage - To store API URL and Key.
Source Code available at: https://github.com/shatgupt/runmycode-ext
Any more questions? Email to email@example.com
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
This add-on can:
- Access your data for api.runmycode.online
- Access your data for github.com
- Access your data for gist.github.com
- Access your data for runmycode.online
- Access browser tabs
- Add-on Links
- 31.93 KB
- Last updated
- a year ago (Dec 16, 2018)
- MIT/X11 License
- Version History
* Now with optional permissions. By default only asks for GitHub permission. Rest can be added on demand (Check your URL bar for a blue RMCO icon on supported sites).
* Added optional support for:
- Xahlee (http://xahlee.info/php/list_basics.html)
- Learn To Solve It (http://www.learntosolveit.com/ruby/forloop.html)
- Tutorials Point (https://www.tutorialspoint.com/python3/python_basic_syntax.htm)