- Rated 2 out of 5by CarolWD, 6 years agoI HATE the new upgrade...It's not easy for me to learn and I'm just lost now. I hate change.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13425117, 6 years agoI am trying to do the latest update which demands using or installing Firefox and it does not work! Keeps telling me I need to download the latest version of Firefox. I do it and the same thing happens. Great program but this is a horrible pain and dropped you from a higher rating to 2. I am so frustrated, I would make it a 1.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Tyler , 6 years agoThe Roboform login page keeps opening even when I'm not interested in using it to manage all my passwords. Some of my sites automatically login via Firefox or propritary programs. I can't seem to turn this feature off.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13411852, 6 years agoNot as good as it was before after upgrading to V8
I understand that this is due to firefox upgrade, but a lot need to be done to get to the old good standard
The more i use it the more is frustrating me..it is incredibly slow compared to the old version!
I contacted them and they said it is my pc that is slow...ahah..how come it was working so well with the old version?
P.S. i am using it since at least 5 years ;o)
P.P.S. sometimes it "forget" his job..have a look: http://viraltecoop.com/images/roboformdoesntwork.png
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13405551, 6 years agoToolbar shpuld be placed on the top like it was on version 8.3.0
Mark tool not functioning as it was before
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13402502, 6 years agoVery difficult and confusing to navigate. Many passwords suddenly go missing. Looking for a better PW manager. Any recommendations?
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13254085, 6 years agoInstallation attempts crashed Firefox repeatedly. Now "verifying add-on" is stuck in endless , so still no integration.
Becoming more cumbersome to use. Guess it's Chrome for me.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13378342, 6 years agoI just updated to version 184.108.40.206 and have experienced several issues. It has not been able identify data fields on web pages that worked fine with earlier version. The menu no longer appears on pop-up windows such as PayPal log-in. It also appears to slowing Firfox launch to a crawl. Bid disappointment. Running Windows 10 (64 bit) fully patched and Firefox 56.0.1 (64 bit).
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13321745, 6 years agoIf you read these reviews carefully, you'll see that most of the 5 stars are for the old version. The new version isn't nearly so good. The toolbar I accept has to be at the bottom, but why do we have to re-enable it every time we clear cookies? The old one didn't used to disappear like that. Nor do my other addons disappear every time I close Firefox. They remember their settings. Why can't Roboform?
Or if this is really beyond Roboform's coders, then why not have two versions, as someone else suggested. One version for those who want the toolbar and one for those who don't. It would be such a simple coding job to make that small adjustment. But too difficult for Roboform, apparently.
Then, unfortunately, you can't auto-fill your passwords for so many sites with the new version. The old one used to work perfectly with Gmail, for example, filling in your username as well as your password, even after it changed to two screens. Gmail must be one of the most visited login pages on the internet, and yet Roboform can't cope with it. Not to mention many other less common sites, like the popup for Cpanel, which the old version used to handle smoothly.
Shame, this used to be such a good tool, but I will be looking for a new solution next time my renewal comes up. I'm not paying for this again.
Bottom line, if you're new to Roboform and come with low expectations, you'll like it. It's better than nothing, definitely. But if you're "upgrading" (ha!) from the previous version, you won't like it at all.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Tiso, 6 years agoCould not find an option for Two Factor Authentication, or how to import passwords from other password manager services.