- Rated 3 out of 5by Anton, 14 days agoСильно грузит процессор, на видео-роликах с большим количеством просмотров - столбик с рейтингом мотает влево-вправо, пока ютуб не подгрузит все комментарии. Если выключить расширение - нагрузка с ЦП пропадает.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Cronodoug, 2 months agoUnfortunately I have to put this note, so that they can try to fix the problem. The extension causes a huge delay (LAG) to several videos, for no apparent reason. It's literally impossible to Pause, Play, Like, Dislike, Show Comments, See Infomations, Etc, without witnessing a GIANT lag, looking like the tab stopped working
Developer Response: I ran the tests again using only the extension in Firefox, logged into my Youtube/Google account, based on the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-54NQ-VQoG4, but it doesn't happen exclusively to that. The problem persists. For "extra" reasons, I don't intend to reinstall the browser just to test the extension, but everything works fine without the extension. It could be an isolated case.
PS: I'll change the review since you saw the post. But I still have the problem.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14052593, 3 months agoIt's been a great add-on and thanks so much for it. As of today it doesn't work, not sure if Google broke it or just a temporary outage. Please check!
- Rated 3 out of 5by AedraRIsing, 4 months agoSo, for the longest time this add-on was fantastic for me, and it was great to see a feature that YouTube should have never gotten rid of in the first place.
However, in the last couple weeks or so, I don't know what happened, but it's been glitching out all the time. Sometimes the stats disappear when I like a video, sometimes it says dislikes were disabled until I refresh, but this app for as far as I know hasn't been working right.
I wish I could rate it higher, I have previously, but my experience as of now is kinda middling.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15117876, 6 months agoThis is a great addon, but
Especially the video page that pops up every time on the video page and forces you to "subscribe to my channel".
On that particular page, when I manually clicked on a particular video and tried to play it, there was a pattern of it failing to play.
I'm sure there are a number of factors, but I was able to play videos with manual clicks with this add-on disabled, so maybe this add-on is the problem.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Chicken 🐔, 10 months agoI have a dislike on one of my videos (49 likes 1 dislike) but instead of showing 49---1 it shows 49---2 it's really annoying but overall it's an okay software
- Rated 3 out of 5by dr_white, a year agoSadly, this addon has never worked for me in Waterfox. I've uninstalled and reinstalled a couple times but still nothing :/ I commend the author for making this important addon and I wish I knew what was broken.
When asked, the developer simply closed the issue without saying anything. Weird behavior.The issue was closed as a duplicate - check the existing issues before opening a new one. Sorry if I failed to link the duplicate.
The backend code is not yet ready to be made publicly available.
> We don't know what informations are kept.
Everything that is being sent by the extension (you can see it in network tab). Unique (but random and non-identifiable) userId, videoId that you voted for and your vote.
- Rated 3 out of 5by BlohoJo, a year agoWorks great right now, but remember, on Tuesday December 13, dislike count will be removed permanently from the Google API and then this plugin will only work with "estimation", whatever that means. Any new video published will have no way of publicly knowing the actual dislike count. Three stars for effort! :P
- Rated 3 out of 5by Synetech, a year agoThe currently-latest version is working (for the time-being), but with the removal of the required API function, it's just a matter of time until it breaks again, and with YouTube's insistence of removing this, it will probably be a never-ending uphill-battle to keep it working (until it's just not possible).
The FAQ says the add-on is resorting to estimates and guesses to approximate the dislike counter, so it's not going to help much, especially for new videos. Google will get its way no matter what. 😒
Also, the ratio bar isn't customizable like with some other add-ons. The grey-on-grey bar is useless, a red-green bar is MUCH better.
(It's hilarious that the devs think that statistics think that they can get any sort of useful data to approximate the data. I guess they've never heard of things like old videos suddenly getting attention or new videos going viral or whatever. 🙄 Also, they think they can extrapolate data from videos to represent all videos. 😂)