- Rated 5 out of 5by ferno23, 6 months agoAmazing add-on! It has a clean looking aesthetic to the UI and widgets within the page. I have full control over the widgets that exist on the page. ( Can remove everything individually to create a blank page).
The color picker uses the default windows color picker, which has no HTML color code input. HSV and RGB color inputs are present.
- Rated 5 out of 5by F50, a year agoit will be better if you add weather details (humidity, UV, chance of rain, wind.....)
awesome now 5 starts.
1- could you add low and high(H/L) temperatures next to current temperature or beside [feels like], because it's only show the current temperature without (H/L) for the current day.
2- could you also add [chance of rain] in whether.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Can202, a year agoIncreíble, es bonita y los fondos son preciosos, me deja tener feeds rss, el clima de mi zona, obviamente un buscador y marcadores.
Nueva Actualización: Ahora está en Español (se lo puedo presentar a mis amigos) y la información del clima a mejorado, los iconos de los marcadores ahora si me aparecen correctamente (antes no lo hacian).
- Rated 5 out of 5by emilohm, a year agoLove it. Just one question - how can I make a background Image URL on repeat or what it is called?
And yes I suck at this.. But this is just what I've been looking for. Thanks for this!
Holy macaroni! Thank you! I appreciate it. Have a nice day!
Developer responseposted a year agoHi, thanks for the feedback. I don't currently have an option for this, but you can use Custom CSS. Make sure you've updated to the version released today, and then paste the following into Settings > Theme > Custom CSS:
- Rated 5 out of 5by Ooflamp a.k.a weepwoop, a year agoAmazing. This one is easy to customize, beautiful, and more importantly (personally) lightweight. And this is open-source too, I give this 5 thumbs up.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13488860, a year agoEasiest to customize, lovely minimal.
Hi, I like that I can color widgets now but I can't get my custom links to look like the other widgets anymore. Custom buttons always have a border and the same opacity can't be achieved with the custom options. I would like to keep the standard grey style as an option, looked really consistent and minimal.