Review by Firefox user 16064615
- Rated 1 out of 5by End User, 4 months agoConstantly annoys by opening own page after each restart. Still, does nothing noticeable of useful.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Wally, 5 months agoOpens the explanation page nearly every single time you launch Firefox. It's spam of its own.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17504437, 8 months agoWell the idea is noble, but the addon introduces lags and performance issues into my Firefox and the welcome page keeps popping up every few days...
(so far I regretted the RegretsReporter .. :P)
- Rated 1 out of 5by Sarge, a year agoThere are no instructions for install, and I tried all the normal methods I could think of.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15028866, a year agoThere is a problem with high CPU usage on Debian 11 and Firefox 91.7.0esr related to this extension. I tried restarting Firefox and it didn't fix the problem, so I had to disable the extension. I'm unsure why it started now, because it wasn't a problem a few days ago and the extension hasn't been updated.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17325065, a year agoI signed up for this and am pretty certain it said there was a control group attached to it (which says to me that none of the vids I wanted removed would be if in that group). Well, none of the things I wanted removed were, so I opted out of it. But when RReporter installed it apparently removed the old YT menu which had 'Not Interested/Don't Recommend Channel' and the opting out didn't restore it. I used that menu a lot and haven't found a way of getting it back. So I got less back from opting in than I had before. Didn't work for me. Hope it did for someone else.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16460553, a year agotrès bien mais...je ne sais pas trop bien l'utiliser !